Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Is there an official, non-social media site for the Toy Fair 2020 Pics?

Hello,

No offense to anyone who has thus far provided Toy Fair 2020 pics within other threads, but as a non-Facebook, non-Twitter, non-Instagram, non-everything kind of individual, I am curious to know if there is an official, non-social media site for pics from Toy Fair 2020.

If there isn't, then I am totally cool with just viewing pics within separate threads here, and....

Thank you so much for the updates, C! I really enjoy seeing these updates about new doll lines!

<Disappears into a shadow/p>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive tried looking so far but haven't found anything other than random posts on Tumblr. I dont have an account to the other social media sites either. Instagram used to let you browse members photos even if you didn't have an account but they now force you to join, which sucks b/c I used to follow a lot of accounts there that would post photos from all the latest stuff released from the toy companies. :(

I know. Instagram is terrible now. A friend of mine posts pictures on Instagram and I can't view them like before. And no way I will be forced to join.

I am also non-Face-book, non-Twitter, non-Instagram, non-everything except here and Flickr.

Maybe we can try Youtube.

the awesome My Froggy Stuff delivers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTk3oBMtT4

just about all the main doll lines are covered here, I think. Its the best I could find for now.

Hello, mechagirl,

Thank you so much! I'll be watching this right away!

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

Hello,

I just watched the video, and....scented Barbie dolls? I don't know if I can resist....  :)

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service