Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey everyone, you know how every character has their own "skullette" (Draculaura's has fangs, Abbey's has earmuffs etc...)  Is there a link or post somewhere with pictures of all of them somewhere?  Basically, I'm slowly starting to craft again and would like to make "posters" of them for the doll's rooms. Thanks.

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The easiest way is to use google, which I would assume be an obvious solution, but you can go to the bios on monsterhigh.com They have all the pictures of the skullettes.

That's true, but google still should have been the obvious solution. You can find tons of pictures on google. I go there first 'til I can't find what I look for and ask here.

Edna Mode (TDLD) said:

The only issue with that, they're tiny.

Lillian Gracey said:

The easiest way is to use google, which I would assume be an obvious solution, but you can go to the bios on monsterhigh.com They have all the pictures of the skullettes.

Obviously Edna already tried google first, hence Edna knowing the images are too tiny, sheesh.

She's talking about the ones in the bios on the website and she isn't the one asking for the skullettes either. I already did a google search and found a big picture of Frankie's and Clawdeen's skullette.

Frankie: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tZEXebp-S0Y/TRkvJbJI-TI/AAAAAAAAAHU/r_SN3...

Clawdeen: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110707183927/monsterhigh/images/6/65/Clawdeen_Skullette.png

A little research goes a long way. ;D

TouchyRogue said:

Obviously Edna already tried google first, hence Edna knowing the images are too tiny, sheesh.

thanks for the tips. I've tried googling (images) but I mostly keep getting either the actual schools skullette or Draculaura's....I just love how everyone has their own skullette...hmmm, I haven't tried googling images for each individual character, maybe something would show up that way :)

I found them!  Believe it or not , they are actually on the Monster High wiki...yay!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service