Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So we're all excited about the SDCC and the news it will reveal but what I'm wondering is if there is a list of all SDCC exclusive offerings this year? I know people who already have their badges have had a chance to order Scarah Screams so did they get  a list to choose from? I'm not just asking about MH exclusives, I mean ALL: mlp, transformers etc...I'd love to see what else SDCC has to offfer...Thanks

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol! I know, hopefully Scarah will last a little longer I'd like to get one for my sis for a surprise!

FrejaSashe said:

xD I'm not even going to attempt to get Derpy. She'll likely sell out by the time I blink my eyes.

I think Scarah would last a little bit longer.

Shimmeree said:

Sure! I was lucky enough to find someone to get me a Derpy! She'll probably sell out in 5 seconds, like I'm assuming Scarah will, lol!

I already have a Comic Con Professional Badge and I haven't heard of where I can pre-order Scarah to pick up at the con. I can't find info about it anywhere. Do you know where this is?

You missed it. It happened a couple of weeks ago. You have to buy her at the convention now.

Kellie Andreine said:

I already have a Comic Con Professional Badge and I haven't heard of where I can pre-order Scarah to pick up at the con. I can't find info about it anywhere. Do you know where this is?

Alright, I'll do that then.. wasn't too bad last year. Not half as bad as Hasbro. I really hated my Hasbro experience.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service