Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

From the official MH facebook page.NOW Many comments with april fools on are showing up on there...we probaby wont get him/or this. BUT there's the artwork,right\?

FB Status:

*I can’t wait to get this box open, Invisi Billy is drop dead dreamy!*

Diary Status:

*Novel Length Diary Detailing Every MH Character's Secret Origin*

Views: 4248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this- even if it is April Fools! I WOULD FREAKIN' LOVE TO SEE BILLY AS A DOLL! He's alot more my style than the other guys! 

I never thought they looked feminine... they just don't look "Masculine". These are teenage boys, not adult men. Holt/Jackson's jawline... girly? Should they have 5 o'clock shadows & beer guts? Would that be more "manly"? Lol!

Of course I am biased as I'm not a fan of forcing boys to fit into specific "boxes" of what is or isn't "for boys" or girls into specific "boxes" of what is or isn't "for girls" based on archaic gender roles. If boys want to wear lipstick and skinny jean capris... go for it!

But that is an argument for another time. ;)

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Feminine? Yes. But they still look like boys. Seriously. I especially don't see how anyone could mistake Clawd, with his massive sideburns, for a girl.

afrokid said:

Agreed I second that they look really feminine

lilshorty said:

I also hope that if they create an InvisiBilly doll, that he looks less feminine.  I bring the dolls to work, and my coworkers are constantly asking me if Deuce and Clawd are guys or girls.  Deuce looks like he's wearing lipstick and Clawd looks like he's wearing eye shadow.  If the doll creators can't make natural looking skin shading, then it's best to leave it off completely.

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!

Shannanigan O'Crabby said:

I never thought they looked feminine... they just don't look "Masculine". These are teenage boys, not adult men. Holt/Jackson's jawline... girly? Should they have 5 o'clock shadows & beer guts? Would that be more "manly"? Lol!

Of course I am biased as I'm not a fan of forcing boys to fit into specific "boxes" of what is or isn't "for boys" or girls into specific "boxes" of what is or isn't "for girls" based on archaic gender roles. If boys want to wear lipstick and skinny jean capris... go for it!

But that is an argument for another time. ;)

Does he have a cat???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T BELIVE IT..I LOVE CATS!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service