Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

From the official MH facebook page.NOW Many comments with april fools on are showing up on there...we probaby wont get him/or this. BUT there's the artwork,right\?

FB Status:

*I can’t wait to get this box open, Invisi Billy is drop dead dreamy!*

Diary Status:

*Novel Length Diary Detailing Every MH Character's Secret Origin*

Views: 4251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, but it wont be like this at all most probably. No 'novel length diary' probably. And if his doll does come out, I doubt it'll be soon, and if it is soon, then it wont be any ooner than fall. It was good to introduce a character who's a prankster on April fools, but at least do it properly and not as a joke. This is just insulting the character and treating him as a joke.

P-girl said:

Where does it state that they won't make this doll? And weren't there already articles about him being in the making?

Again, it makes perfect sense to introduce a prankster on April's Fool's.

VaughanH7 said:

cruel. Just plain cruel. I was so excited about this doll. This is a big thumbs down from me Monster High, doing an april fools is one thing but raising our hopes by bringing out a fake doll is just cruel. Especially to people like me who are seriously obsessed about these dolls. Not cool.

Methinks you need to lighten up a wee bit.

VaughanH7 said:

yes, but it wont be like this at all most probably. No 'novel length diary' probably. And if his doll does come out, I doubt it'll be soon, and if it is soon, then it wont be any ooner than fall. It was good to introduce a character who's a prankster on April fools, but at least do it properly and not as a joke. This is just insulting the character and treating him as a joke.

P-girl said:

Where does it state that they won't make this doll? And weren't there already articles about him being in the making?

VaughanH7 said:

cruel. Just plain cruel. I was so excited about this doll. This is a big thumbs down from me Monster High, doing an april fools is one thing but raising our hopes by bringing out a fake doll is just cruel. Especially to people like me who are seriously obsessed about these dolls. Not cool.

i know >.< I'm just annoyed cuz  didn't notice it was menna be a 'he's invisible and in the box, you just can't see him' joke, I thought it was a promo image for his box/artwork. meh, I can wait and see, I'm just not impressed by this at all.

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

Who says it isn't? I mean, it's an awful lot of work to do for just a one-off prank.

VaughanH7 said:

i know >.< I'm just annoyed cuz  didn't notice it was menna be a 'he's invisible and in the box, you just can't see him' joke, I thought it was a promo image for his box/artwork. meh, I can wait and see, I'm just not impressed by this at all.

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

Hmm fair point >.< they better make him a visible doll though xD I'm not paying £16 for a box

P-girl said:

Who says it isn't? I mean, it's an awful lot of work to do for just a one-off prank.

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

I just hope they keep his Quantum cat.

VaughanH7 said:

Hmm fair point >.< they better make him a visible doll though xD I'm not paying £16 for a box

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

The entire way Invisi Billy is given to us is a joke, and had the Br/Mx episode not leaked, I might find it cruel too. But as is, I can't agree with you. With the artwork (seems Darkodark's work, who also did Howleen and the werecat twins), the bio, the episode, etc, Invisi Billy has gotten invested in, and no way he's going to be just sidelined. Not as a character and not as a doll. Just because he won't come out soon shouldn't be too much of a bother - there's some more 3-4 dolls needed to round up the fourth core line series, so I figure he'll be part of that, which would mean a release between September and January.

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

P-girl said:

VaughanH7 said:

Billy is dating Spectra... and to be frank, I don't think Billy and Invisi Billy are the same dude. They seem very different to me.

Rochelle(Drageta Flame) said:

Hacent read the monster high books yet but isn't he dateing spectra in them?

Two invisible dudes named Billy....

I haven't read the books, but I don't think this is a coïncidence.

Sonnet said:

Billy is dating Spectra... and to be frank, I don't think Billy and Invisi Billy are the same dude. They seem very different to me.

Back when Danny Phantom aired (I hate that show so much these days, that yes, I had to throw that remark in here), Danny's mistaken superhero identity was known as Inviso-Bill. It's not exactly the most original pun out there.

P-girl said:

Sonnet said:

IKR

VaughanH7 said:

But we're talking the SAME FANDOM here.

Eh, I don't care anyway. I don't read the books, so I won't be bleating about perceive OOCness myself. All I see is a hot Manster with an awesome pet.

Sonnet said:

Back when Danny Phantom aired (I hate that show so much these days, that yes, I had to throw that remark in here), Danny's mistaken superhero identity was known as Inviso-Bill. It's not exactly the most original pun out there.

P-girl said:

Sonnet said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service