Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Invisi Billy is on Target's website - pre-order - $19.99!

:)

Views: 3830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ordered one hen the alert went out... Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled.

I ordered one, too, and with the EAH Hat-Tastic Tea Party set to get free shipping.

Oh no, do they cancel pre-orders sometimes? I just ordered him, too.

Onlyalisa said:

I ordered one hen the alert went out... Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled.
I just got him. Since they had a set date for him 7/15 (and a lot of other toys shops had him available around 6/30-7/15), I don't think that they will cancel their preorders. And it would be amazing if they could do this with every release. XD

I used my redcard and got free shipping!

thank you!  I check every night before bed.  He wasn't available last night and I might have missed him if I waited till tonight!

You're so welcome Patricia.  :)  I do the exact same thing and, b/c my routine was different this a.m., I checked this a.m. too - and there he was!  Hopefully we'll ALL get our pre-orders filled.  He is indeed apparently all sold out...I see no "add to cart" button now.

Angela - exactly what I was thinking - why not do this for all new dolls?

Glimmer - I LOVE my red card!!  :)

patricia jauss said:

thank you!  I check every night before bed.  He wasn't available last night and I might have missed him if I waited till tonight!

I just received an email from target saying my order has been cancelled due to limited quantities. Did anyone else have this happen? I think its total bs.

not me ..did u order it in yesterday morning or later on..they had that damn preorder up almost all day and they know they wasnt gonna get that many

I ordered in the late afternoon, no problems with completing order. Now received an email saying my order has been cancelled because I exceeded and order limit (which of course was stated NOWHERE on the order page). I ordered 3 - instead of reducing my order if there indeed WAS a limit they took the liberty of canceling my entire order. Ridiculous.

ha i was gonna get 3 but decided to just go for 2...and i ordered early in the morning

MikeyC said:

I ordered in the late afternoon, no problems with completing order. Now received an email saying my order has been cancelled because I exceeded and order limit (which of course was stated NOWHERE on the order page). I ordered 3 - instead of reducing my order if there indeed WAS a limit they took the liberty of canceling my entire order. Ridiculous.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service