Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

If any O.C. (doesn't have to be yours) could be a official doll who would it be? If I could choose, it would be MissK's Kalligeneia or my twins Sickle and Scythe Reaper in a gift pack. Who would you choose???

Views: 907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I could do that with my OC's.

Kohdok said:

Some of you guys might know already, but I'm actually going to try to do just this. I'll be trying to get in touch with someone from Mattel once the Christmas chaos is over. Call me crazy, but I actually intend to work for a toy company designing these sorts of things, and at this point I'll have to try coming out of nowhere to do it. Since I designed this character to try to sell, I had to go through a bit of  different process, figuring out what the cast currently lacks and how the character I would propose would fill in the gaps.

The OC I will attempt to plug: Jiangxi Shuai, Daughter of the Jiang Shi

I actually kept several things in mind while designing Jiangxi and actually tried to make her appeal to as wide an audience as possible. She would get the honor of being the first Asian character as well as a monster type that I think fills the criteris for an MH monster. A Good MH monster needs to be: Well-Known, Humanoid, Non-Religious/Non-Copyrighted and, of course, SCARY!! Jiang-Shi fit the bill, at least in the far east where they originated.

Beyond that, I developed her personality to be appealing. The cast currently doesn't have a real shrinking violet, so I designed Jiangxi to fill this gap. Shy characters have proven popular in other series, so why not one for MH?

I topped it with a gimmick: Jiangxi never speaks. Everything she gets involved in is through action, which Charlie Chaplin and Tom and Jerry proved could be an art form. The fact she can become rigid as a plank and keeps an assortment of items in her sleeves would help this.

Here's hoping I can sell this idea to Mattel.

Same. *nods*

MHManiac said:

I wish I could do that with my OC's.

Kohdok said:

Some of you guys might know already, but I'm actually going to try to do just this. I'll be trying to get in touch with someone from Mattel once the Christmas chaos is over. Call me crazy, but I actually intend to work for a toy company designing these sorts of things, and at this point I'll have to try coming out of nowhere to do it. Since I designed this character to try to sell, I had to go through a bit of  different process, figuring out what the cast currently lacks and how the character I would propose would fill in the gaps.

The OC I will attempt to plug: Jiangxi Shuai, Daughter of the Jiang Shi

I actually kept several things in mind while designing Jiangxi and actually tried to make her appeal to as wide an audience as possible. She would get the honor of being the first Asian character as well as a monster type that I think fills the criteris for an MH monster. A Good MH monster needs to be: Well-Known, Humanoid, Non-Religious/Non-Copyrighted and, of course, SCARY!! Jiang-Shi fit the bill, at least in the far east where they originated.

Beyond that, I developed her personality to be appealing. The cast currently doesn't have a real shrinking violet, so I designed Jiangxi to fill this gap. Shy characters have proven popular in other series, so why not one for MH?

I topped it with a gimmick: Jiangxi never speaks. Everything she gets involved in is through action, which Charlie Chaplin and Tom and Jerry proved could be an art form. The fact she can become rigid as a plank and keeps an assortment of items in her sleeves would help this.

Here's hoping I can sell this idea to Mattel.

Vanna from deviant art. She's an awesome gargoyle and even Deuce's love interest. A far better one than Cleo, if I might add. I hate Cleo. She's far too high strung and Deuce deserves better.

I would have to choose one of my customs, probably Valerie.

Who's her parent?

not a cat said:

I love Kalligeneia.

☯Breanna Beetlejuice™☯ said:

Hmm...I'll go for Igora, Kalligeneia and Silvia Spooks.

I would want Overlady Zena Eats Idiot's OC Alexis Underworld! Mythology facinates me. :3

Oh, and i would also like an OFFICIAL Dragon, Alien and Melody Carver. (read the books) PS Melody Carver is a Siren, for those of you who are like "Who's MC? Why does she fit into the monster category?"

And, Last I would like to see my main OC Rayne Winx. (See profile Pic)

Jinx Nocturna!

she's a devil

MHManiac said:

Who's her parent?

not a cat said:

OMG! me too!

MHManiac said:

I love Kalligeneia.

☯Breanna Beetlejuice™☯ said:

Hmm...I'll go for Igora, Kalligeneia and Silvia Spooks.

So, I would like...

• Electra Proton (Electra)

• Jake S. Heels (Nosferina)

• Lina Green (Breanna)

• Danny Johnson (MTW)

• Sadie Skeleton (Sadie)

• Demona Scorpion (Daphne)

*glances at long list*

This may sound bias but i would totally choose Jenny.....

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service