Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Sorry guys, the other place turned out to be a bust, so that's all the werecat packs I was able to get.  I'm sending out the ones to those who claimed them and closing the thread.  Thanks!

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure how many Wiccat will be able to get but I can get some for everyone else thats left out! I actually have 4 on hand NOW

Nevermind re: me; I've found some for a...somewhat less exorbitant price on Ebay, in comparison to what people were doing last week. I'd like other people to be able to pick them up! 

No problem. Thank you for letting me know!

Fascination said:

Nevermind re: me; I've found some for a...somewhat less exorbitant price on Ebay, in comparison to what people were doing last week. I'd like other people to be able to pick them up! 

Awesome. Hope some other people are able to get this lovely set. :) What you're doing is awesome. 

Btw when are You going to look for them, I'm just so excited, You're the best))

I'm going to try and go out there tomorrow.  Couldn't do it today because I had to work.  If I'm not able to get out there tomorrow, then my next chance will be Monday.  But I'll post an update either way :)

Yulia said:

Btw when are You going to look for them, I'm just so excited, You're the best))

Our TRU closed about a month ago, so if you manage to snag an extra i'd love to have it!

I didn't even know there was a 3 pack!

:o

I'm interested! Add me in the list >3 : )

Okay, so I did find four at this store and I have them now. They told me of another store that has them in stock, but I won't be able to get out there until Monday. I need the rest of the weekend for family time :)

Once I get home, I'll contact the first four people on the list for shipping info so I can calculate that price. Or if any of you see this and want to contact me first, that'd be cool too.
Yes, yes, yes. Thank You sooo much)))

Please, I would love to have this set if there's still a possibility of getting one.  Thanks!

i would like one as well, if you wouldn't mind putting me down! :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service