Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Ok, so you know the part in Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love, where Clawdeen & Cleo are looking for the place to throw Draculaura's party and then they find that skeleton statue thing with the skulette key and for like a split second it shows the back of the skeleton's head with a ring of keys? Anyone have ANY idea as to why showing the back of its head with all those keys is significant? Also why it showed that skull when their feet crossed it, lighting up? :P

Views: 199

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw the keys hiding behind the skeleton's head.  They must have some purpose later on down the line.

I, too, was confused by that scene and have no clue as to what it means.

They are the keys that the ghouls will use as invitations, they showed it because some people would ask where they git so much keys?

Monster High Collector said:

WOW!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw the keys hiding behind the skeleton's head.  They must have some purpose later on down the line.

Thats what i thought but frankie later said they made copies of the key.

camila said:

They are the keys that the ghouls will use as invitations, they showed it because some people would ask where they git so much keys?

Monster High Collector said:

Yeah, when I was watching it I was wanting for something bad/"scary" to happen to them. Like, they grab the wrong key for the door because it was so obvious... but I dunno... maybe originally they had something happen but then it just got cut? I really have no clue

I figured that was where they were going to get the keys for everyone's invitations, but then the writers/animators realized that would not have been enough keys for all the guests, and forgot to cut that scene.  Or maybe there was a scene showing that was how Toralei and the twins got in.

That could be true about Toralei and the twins. 

lilshorty said:

I figured that was where they were going to get the keys for everyone's invitations, but then the writers/animators realized that would not have been enough keys for all the guests, and forgot to cut that scene.  Or maybe there was a scene showing that was how Toralei and the twins got in.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service