Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hiya,me and my friend NSDS GO JETS,were having a heated discussion on my pool about the new scaris doll line. Because of a picture of all of the scaris dolls. I think deuce and cleo break up in the future. This because if you look closely, there is no Cleo doll in this entire picture. But there happens to be a deuce. And, he is the only male doll in this line. This line is based on rochelle and according to her diary she has a major crush on deuce. Cleo being um.....Cleo, we all know that should would not allow deuce to go on vacation with all the other ghouls without her.So, I concluded that deuce and cleo break in the future, and he may possibly go out with rochelle. My friend, has a stupid theory that "maybe cleo was sick during the scaris trip, and could not attend." We also know there has never been a doll line with a male doll that didnt also include his female partner. Tell Me whos right or wrong.

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rochelle and her family live on rooftops. maybe they live ontop of a hotel?! Lol

VaughanH7 said:

I've got a bigger question about Scaris....

that photo, has loooads of the MH characters.....HOW BIG IS ROCHELLE'S HOUSE??!? D:

pahahha her family have a lot to look after ;)

But I honestly think Cleo just doesn't have a doll yet. She'll probably either be released later on, or in a five pack.

Or, you know, Cleo is the leader of the gang and a major protagonist? Like we could recently see again in the Ghouls Rule trailer? And the lack of male dolls is right because they're not as interesting to the female target market as female dolls. 

Here's a photo of the table: http://babyloni-ya.tumblr.com/post/27250244865/absolutely-3-on-flic...

Taffy Snap! said:

We never know,even if she does end up in a five pack,or any exclusive I would think it would be peculiar to release Cleo at a separate time.i think Mattel is decreasing the amount of Cleo dolls because she is a minor antogonist.Plus the male dolls are probably more in demand,do to the lack of them.oh,there's a carving of them on the creepatiras table? I gotta see that!!!!

Sonnet said:

First of, the line and TV special won't be released for some time to come. Lets take a look at the last Spring Break line, Skull Shores. It was released in December 2011. Then the first images of the TV special appeared in March 2012. This was our first look at potential dolls that in the end weren't released until June~July 2012: Clawdeen, Cleo, and Frankie. So, the idea that because we have no information about a CoF Cleo doll right now means she won't be in the TV special is... presumptive at best. Don't forget that we recently got Catrine Demew semi-added to the lineup too, and still we don't know what to make of Jean Claw. So, the known doll released are only confirmation on inclusion, not on exclusion.

Secondly, the idea of Cleo and Deuce breaking up is laughable if we look at all the recent releases that support the pairing. The Cleo/Deuce carving in the creepateria table of the school playset, the backstory to their relationship discussed in C.A.'s diary, the comments by the writer of Rochelle's diary themself that Rochelle's crush isn't going to amount to anything - and all that is even ignoring how Deuce from the beginning has been written as an integral part of Cleo's personality manifestation. The two aren't going to break up, and certainly not for that stalking lily.

I could never see this happening at all. What kind of friend tells someone else to move in on your boyfriend because you're fighting? Cleo is still friends with all the girls, no matter if she's a little on the mean side or not.

Reno Kun said:

So Draculaura (I would say Spectra, but I don't think she has a scaris doll :< ) let's Rochelle know that Deuce and Cleo have been fighting so it was time to 'make her move'.

This.

Cleo is still considered a mean ghoul, but her friendship with the other ghouls is definitely improved from when MH debuted.  Next to Toralei, the werecats, and Nefera, she's practically an angel.  Anyway, I would think that the other ghouls are supportive of Cleo and Deuce as a couple, and if they (C & D) were to be at odds, Frankie, Lala, and Clawdeen would be ready to lend moral support to either party if needed, because they're all friends.  I seriously doubt that any of the ghouls would encourage a third party to move in on Deuce and/or Cleo here.  Especially Lala.

Werecat Strut said:

I could never see this happening at all. What kind of friend tells someone else to move in on your boyfriend because you're fighting? Cleo is still friends with all the girls, no matter if she's a little on the mean side or not.

Reno Kun said:

So Draculaura (I would say Spectra, but I don't think she has a scaris doll :< ) let's Rochelle know that Deuce and Cleo have been fighting so it was time to 'make her move'.

Ok, maybe I was turning Draculaura into a spectra ^^;;

After consideration, I've decided something like, 
Draculaura is the gossip girl. She knows exactly what's going on. So it may have slipped out and Rochelle heard and decided to toughen up.

Although reading the ending of Rochelle's diary, I think she's over Deuce... 

UGH, #SuchaFailure

Faye Verdante said:

This.

Cleo is still considered a mean ghoul, but her friendship with the other ghouls is definitely improved from when MH debuted.  Next to Toralei, the werecats, and Nefera, she's practically an angel.  Anyway, I would think that the other ghouls are supportive of Cleo and Deuce as a couple, and if they (C & D) were to be at odds, Frankie, Lala, and Clawdeen would be ready to lend moral support to either party if needed, because they're all friends.  I seriously doubt that any of the ghouls would encourage a third party to move in on Deuce and/or Cleo here.  Especially Lala.

Werecat Strut said:

Reno Kun said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service