Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hiya,me and my friend NSDS GO JETS,were having a heated discussion on my pool about the new scaris doll line. Because of a picture of all of the scaris dolls. I think deuce and cleo break up in the future. This because if you look closely, there is no Cleo doll in this entire picture. But there happens to be a deuce. And, he is the only male doll in this line. This line is based on rochelle and according to her diary she has a major crush on deuce. Cleo being um.....Cleo, we all know that should would not allow deuce to go on vacation with all the other ghouls without her.So, I concluded that deuce and cleo break in the future, and he may possibly go out with rochelle. My friend, has a stupid theory that "maybe cleo was sick during the scaris trip, and could not attend." We also know there has never been a doll line with a male doll that didnt also include his female partner. Tell Me whos right or wrong.

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No one is "right" or "wrong" at the moment because no one can read Mattel's collective minds. For now, a lot of things about the Scaris line are speculative. For all we know, there could be a Cleo that was cut out of the picture or whose prototype wasn't ready at the time of the photo shoot. Then again, she may not be in the line at all. There's no telling at this point, unless someone on the inside (ie works for Mattel) knows.

I dunno, Mattel's put out some really odd stuff... like calling Cupid a monster. XD I just think it's a bit early to declare that Cleo and Deuce are breaking up, even if Cleo isn't part of this line.

Yeah, but how does a greece gorgon fit into the theme either? Mattel, why u confuse us?

Justin said:

I don't think Cleo would fit into a Scaris line.  I don't think it'd make sense to have an Egyptian character trying to pull of Paris fashion.  It'd be a mess.

True,True.

Fokkusu said:

No one is "right" or "wrong" at the moment because no one can read Mattel's collective minds. For now, a lot of things about the Scaris line are speculative. For all we know, there could be a Cleo that was cut out of the picture or whose prototype wasn't ready at the time of the photo shoot. Then again, she may not be in the line at all. There's no telling at this point, unless someone on the inside (ie works for Mattel) knows.

Exactly

Fokkusu said:

I dunno, Mattel's put out some really odd stuff... like calling Cupid a monster. XD I just think it's a bit early to declare that Cleo and Deuce are breaking up, even if Cleo isn't part of this line.

Thank you all for sharing your opinions

" Cleo being um.....Cleo, ...."
^ Oh my raw, this made me LOL so much <333

Anyways, I guess it is possible. But here's what I think will really happen:
So all the ghouls have been invited to Scaris to stay with Rochelle's family. The night before Cleo and Deuce have this argument. Then Cleo will be deciding if she should go on the trip or not because she's mad at Deuce. 
So the next morning when they are taking off for the flight, Nefera decided to tweak with Cleo's alarm clock. She then rushes to the airport when suddenly she trips, and the plane takes off without her.

So Draculaura (I would say Spectra, but I don't think she has a scaris doll :< ) let's Rochelle know that Deuce and Cleo have been fighting so it was time to 'make her move'. But Rochelle is kinda the shy type, so she never gets the chance. And then out of nowhere Cleo comes and she's like "Deuce I'm sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself and I feel like I have to boss people around". 

AND THEN BOOM! Three months later, Scaris Night 5-pack with Cleo de Nile exclusive~ ;D

Oh my imagination~

That would be a good backstory. AND THEN BOOM! Lol

Reno Kun said:

" Cleo being um.....Cleo, ...."
^ Oh my raw, this made me LOL so much <333

Anyways, I guess it is possible. But here's what I think will really happen:
So all the ghouls have been invited to Scaris to stay with Rochelle's family. The night before Cleo and Deuce have this argument. Then Cleo will be deciding if she should go on the trip or not because she's mad at Deuce. 
So the next morning when they are taking off for the flight, Nefera decided to tweak with Cleo's alarm clock. She then rushes to the airport when suddenly she trips, and the plane takes off without her.

So Draculaura (I would say Spectra, but I don't think she has a scaris doll :< ) let's Rochelle know that Deuce and Cleo have been fighting so it was time to 'make her move'. But Rochelle is kinda the shy type, so she never gets the chance. And then out of nowhere Cleo comes and she's like "Deuce I'm sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself and I feel like I have to boss people around". 

AND THEN BOOM! Three months later, Scaris Night 5-pack with Cleo de Nile exclusive~ ;D

Oh my imagination~

This. Yes, this.

Emily ღ Black Veil Brides said:

X This will probaly happen....
 
Reno Kun said:



AND THEN BOOM! Three months later, Scaris Night 5-pack with Cleo de Nile exclusive~ ;D

First of, the line and TV special won't be released for some time to come. Lets take a look at the last Spring Break line, Skull Shores. It was released in December 2011. Then the first images of the TV special appeared in March 2012. This was our first look at potential dolls that in the end weren't released until June~July 2012: Clawdeen, Cleo, and Frankie. So, the idea that because we have no information about a CoF Cleo doll right now means she won't be in the TV special is... presumptive at best. Don't forget that we recently got Catrine Demew semi-added to the lineup too, and still we don't know what to make of Jean Claw. So, the known doll released are only confirmation on inclusion, not on exclusion.

Secondly, the idea of Cleo and Deuce breaking up is laughable if we look at all the recent releases that support the pairing. The Cleo/Deuce carving in the creepateria table of the school playset, the backstory to their relationship discussed in C.A.'s diary, the comments by the writer of Rochelle's diary themself that Rochelle's crush isn't going to amount to anything - and all that is even ignoring how Deuce from the beginning has been written as an integral part of Cleo's personality manifestation. The two aren't going to break up, and certainly not for that stalking lily.

I've got a bigger question about Scaris....

that photo, has loooads of the MH characters.....HOW BIG IS ROCHELLE'S HOUSE??!? D:

pahahha her family have a lot to look after ;)

 

But I honestly think Cleo just doesn't have a doll yet. She'll probably either be released later on, or in a five pack.

We never know,even if she does end up in a five pack,or any exclusive I would think it would be peculiar to release Cleo at a separate time.i think Mattel is decreasing the amount of Cleo dolls because she is a minor antogonist.Plus the male dolls are probably more in demand,do to the lack of them.oh,there's a carving of them on the creepatiras table? I gotta see that!!!!

Sonnet said:

First of, the line and TV special won't be released for some time to come. Lets take a look at the last Spring Break line, Skull Shores. It was released in December 2011. Then the first images of the TV special appeared in March 2012. This was our first look at potential dolls that in the end weren't released until June~July 2012: Clawdeen, Cleo, and Frankie. So, the idea that because we have no information about a CoF Cleo doll right now means she won't be in the TV special is... presumptive at best. Don't forget that we recently got Catrine Demew semi-added to the lineup too, and still we don't know what to make of Jean Claw. So, the known doll released are only confirmation on inclusion, not on exclusion.

Secondly, the idea of Cleo and Deuce breaking up is laughable if we look at all the recent releases that support the pairing. The Cleo/Deuce carving in the creepateria table of the school playset, the backstory to their relationship discussed in C.A.'s diary, the comments by the writer of Rochelle's diary themself that Rochelle's crush isn't going to amount to anything - and all that is even ignoring how Deuce from the beginning has been written as an integral part of Cleo's personality manifestation. The two aren't going to break up, and certainly not for that stalking lily.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service