Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Could any 1 help me find the items for reasonable prices or if you want to trade, please and thank you.

I really don't have a PayPal or any wireless account 

My method of payment is mailing the $ to you in the United States and you'd send me the items. !!

I already bought from people on this site and it was great so if you would like to sell things to me please be reasonable with $ prices and please be honest and don't scam me I've already been scammed that's why I don't use any eBay services.

I would like to buy or trade for any of the following;

-Nude Basic Jackson Jekyll 

-Basic or DOTD Deuce Gorgon Doll Used/nude  {wanting 1}

-CAM BEE Right leg & her black heels

-WHOLE CAM BOY (Gargoyle Boy or Vampire Boy)

-Puma Boy Shorts and Shoes

-Justin Bieber shoes/boots

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the only things I have available for trade:

-Blue, Orange, and Green teddy bear

Thank You 

Views: 1431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lagoonas' jar and frog from classroom set  <- this is the only of the items I have

Would you be willing to sell them!!? :-)

Roselite de Tenousei said:

Lagoonas' jar and frog from classroom set  <- this is the only of the items I have

I can trade you the locker for those 2 stands?

I would, though would you be willing to trade for them?  I'm really only interested in Draculaura's shirt and movies.  If not, I can sell.

Blue Guzman said:

Okay sound fair draculauras' shirt and movies for lagoonas' frog and jar. Could you post a picture please.

I would, though would you be willing to trade for them?  I'm really only interested in Draculaura's shirt and movies.  If not, I can sell.

Blue Guzman said:

Sure thing!  They are attached!

Blue Guzman said:

Okay sound fair draculauras' shirt and movies for lagoonas' frog and jar. Could you post a picture please.

Blue Guzman said:

Attachments:
OMG yes!!! I added your as a friend so we can discuss shipping.

Sure thing!  They are attached!

Blue Guzman said:

Blue Guzman said:

Hi! I've got a basic BNIB Jackson. He's $27 plus shipping ($10.85 in Priority box or $7.50 for bubble mailer Parcel Post). I have Paypal and also have 100% positive feedback on ebay and Listia and can get references from people on this site.  :)

Thank but I don't have bank accounts or PayPal

Cemetery Minda said:

Hi! I've got a basic BNIB Jackson. He's $27 plus shipping ($10.85 in Priority box or $7.50 for bubble mailer Parcel Post). I have Paypal and also have 100% positive feedback on ebay and Listia and can get references from people on this site.  :)

Okay. Good luck!

I would love to help but I am out of money to buy dolls. I did see one in person at a Wal-Mart. Hopefully, you can find one soon! Also, I might be able to find Justin B. boots if you are looking for them my daughter has the doll but the clothing and accessories have been misplaced.

yes i'd be most very interested for JB shoes/boots! for a fair pair and how many please?

L.A. said:

I would love to help but I am out of money to buy dolls. I did see one in person at a Wal-Mart. Hopefully, you can find one soon! Also, I might be able to find Justin B. boots if you are looking for them my daughter has the doll but the clothing and accessories have been misplaced.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service