Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I love these sets!

Mattel, if you read some of these posts...

PLEASE make more of these sets for the other MH girls!

Especially, for the ones that don't get that much love like

Toralei, Lagoona, Spectra, Howleen and Nefera! 

So... these sets include three different outfits including three pairs of shoes and accessories. 

The shoes and accessories of old styles repainted which I wasn't to happy to hear about but now I'm glad because I really love having the "converse" style heels in white ^_^ 

It's also so nice to just get extra outfits!

First off, the Frankie that comes with this set is just stunning.

To me, I think she looks more like Frankenstein's daughter with her hair like that.

You get everything BUT the basic Frankie doll, the basic belt (on the left), and black shoes (that's from Abbey's set~ I thought they looked better on Frankie)

I'm a little sad that Fankie's pants aren't more like skinnies like Abbey's snowflake pants.

Also, these pants really need a belt to look good (in my opinion)

A more "upclose" photo of some of the items. 

Accessories includes:

four loose bangles (Black and White)

one silver chunky bracelet (same as Home Ick)

two earrings (yellow~Day at the Maul and silver~SO...maybe?)

one black necklace

one black and red purse (from her fashion pack coffin bean) 

one belt with yellow bolt (1st wave)

Shoes:

red gloom beach 

white Day at the Maul

Blue and white (maybe?) SO

Now, onto Abbey....

The only thing that bothers me with this set is that her purse is such a different color purple from everything else that to me it looks weird -_- 

You get everything but her basic doll, DT doll and the SS shoes

I didn't care for the all black shoes on her with the skinnies. So, I put her SS shoes on. 

Also, her dress on the right.. the black pouf around can be taken off. So, you kind of get another outfit out of the ordeal ;)

Accessories include:

four bangles (purple and black)

three necklaces (all purple... from basic, snowboarding pack, and one unknown) 

one blue icoffin

one purple purse (from fashion skating pack)

two sets of earrings (all purple ~one unknown and the other from her basic)

Shoes:

Purple Draculaura paper room fashion (I love these!)

Black Ghoulia's biggest fan

White Clawdeen fashion club 

A closer look of her "bubble" earrings and her makeup.

^_^

Views: 1418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally a different color on Abbey`s lips! Now they need to change her eyeshadow.

I love the Abbey set, to me - my personal opinion- like that one much better.

Though the Frankie one is cute, - again in my personal opinion - isn`t as good as Abbey`s.

Still either way can`t wait for them.

A few questions though, do they come with stands? I haven`t seen the boxes or anything so I`m unsure.

And did you paint DT Abbey`s eyes? Of course they are a different colour but I was wondering if you did it or not.

I have to say that the eyes look amazing, Abbey should have blue eyes it suits her nicely.

I know! It was such a nice change to Abbey. 

I do love Abbey's clothes more but I really like the Frankie doll too. They are both really a "must have" in my opinion. I just love the whole idea of getting three outfits at once! 

Sorry, I didn't mention that... they do not come with stands or brushes. 

Yes, I did paint her eyes and thank you ^_^ I was just messing around and I couldn't believe how much I like her with blue eyes o_O Especially with her makeup.. the blue just makes her eyes contrast and pop more than just purple and pink (basic). They just seem too bland next the DT one now :/ 

VoltageBoltz said:

Finally a different color on Abbey`s lips! Now they need to change her eyeshadow.

Though the Frankie one is cute, - again in my personal opinion - isn`t as good as Abbey`s.

A few questions though, do they come with stands? I haven`t seen the boxes or anything so I`m unsure.

And did you paint DT Abbey`s eyes? Of course they are a different colour but I was wondering if you did it or not.

I have to say that the eyes look amazing, Abbey should have blue eyes it suits her nicely.

True, I think they are too. More clothes is so nice.
I hope they do more of these.

Grrr, Mattel! Come on no stands for this set is almost more ridiculous
than before. I'm running out of spare stands.
I'm so jealous of those eyes on Abbey, so much better.
Though she looks great as is too: blue eyes just suits better.
Sorry to ask but I'm dying to know. Did you use acrylic paint?
And if you know the name /#/code (or whatever) for the paint color?

Nira Bominable said:

I know! It was such a nice change to Abbey. 

I do love Abbey's clothes more but I really like the Frankie doll too. They are both really a "must have" in my opinion. I just love the whole idea of getting three outfits at once! 

Sorry, I didn't mention that... they do not come with stands or brushes. 

Yes, I did paint her eyes and thank you ^_^ I was just messing around and I couldn't believe how much I like her with blue eyes o_O Especially with her makeup.. the blue just makes her eyes contrast and pop more than just purple and pink (basic). They just seem too bland next the DT one now :/ 

VoltageBoltz said:

I think most exclusives won't come with stands :/ which really sucks because there's soo many! 

I did use acrylic paint. Now, the paints I use is Liquitex Heavy Body in the basic color set (blue, red, yellow, white, and black). So, I just mixed the colors to get that light blue. I really wouldn't suggest this paint for dolls though...

VoltageBoltz said:

True, I think they are too. More clothes is so nice.
I hope they do more of these.

Grrr, Mattel! Come on no stands for this set is almost more ridiculous
than before. I'm running out of spare stands.
I'm so jealous of those eyes on Abbey, so much better.
Though she looks great as is too: blue eyes just suits better.
Sorry to ask but I'm dying to know. Did you use acrylic paint?
And if you know the name /#/code (or whatever) for the paint color?

Thank you ^_^

Samantha (PC is welcome) said:

I love that you changed your Abbey's purple eyes and made them blue. It looks fantastic!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service