Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have a doll themed you tube channel called kimber's dolly talk show which has my American girl doll Kimber interviewing other dolls. Make sure to check it out. 

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you need any help with youtube or videos, let me know.

I subbed back.

Thanks!

I went to visit both your Youtube channels. LOL  nice voice Thriftydolly! The Moxie Teenz is so tiny compared to the purple doll. I can't believe they are supposed to be the same size.

I like the song "Fire" on your custom dolls video NAC! The dolls too of course.

Thanks!! :D

Thanks tula I've been told my voice is lower then most girls but I'm ok with that. It means I can do guy voices too lol.

Really? I don't think it is lower than most girls. It is perfect as it is. I thought it was a nice voice.

Hello, Thrifty,

I'll have to check it out, as I love both YT and doll vids!  :)

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Ive subs already thrifty :) It's ok lower voice tones are more sophisticated

I have a troll today and I figured out how to mute them and to delete the comment from my feed so I wouldn't see it anymore. I'm hoping I don't get that many trolls. 

Hello Thrifty,

Thank you for the link..I am subscriber # 5...You've done an awesome job..There are trolls everywhere online..Just keep deleting their idiotic comments and they will eventually give up. Some You Tubers even mark their videos NO comments..I have some of my blogs set to I have to approve the comment before they are posted..(That really cuts down on the negative remarks, )

Happy Thurs Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service