Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The waiting is killing me! We need new leaked pics of them yesterday!

Views: 1990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Viperine Is the one I really want to see. She looks light pink in the picture. I'm hoping she isn't pink at all or that would be disappointing.

Im in the same boat with you ghouls just waiting to see high resolution Pictures, more excited for Viperine then Elissabat. Im kind of glad Viperine has actual Hair, simply because I love dolly hair. I have the urge to brush all my dolls at least once after I debox them and always get a little sad when I cant do it due to not wanting to ruin the hairdo. 

But I agree she should definitely have snakes coming out of her Head as well! I suppose that would still make the hair hard to brush though so Mattel will most likely attatch them to the back, kind of like Rochelles Wings. 

Of course Medusa would have actual Snake Hair, but this is Monster High :D Cupid wouldnt have his Wings attatched to a Necklace either, right? 

Looks like they will go with pink on her, Im hoping for a lilac pinkish tone or maybe even purple blueish. I would have loved her more in green though. 

C.A. cupid was adopted not an actual offspring from Eros

NbgsFirstLady said:

Im in the same boat with you ghouls just waiting to see high resolution Pictures, more excited for Viperine then Elissabat. Im kind of glad Viperine has actual Hair, simply because I love dolly hair. I have the urge to brush all my dolls at least once after I debox them and always get a little sad when I cant do it due to not wanting to ruin the hairdo. 

But I agree she should definitely have snakes coming out of her Head as well! I suppose that would still make the hair hard to brush though so Mattel will most likely attatch them to the back, kind of like Rochelles Wings. 

Of course Medusa would have actual Snake Hair, but this is Monster High :D Cupid wouldnt have his Wings attatched to a Necklace either, right? 

Looks like they will go with pink on her, Im hoping for a lilac pinkish tone or maybe even purple blueish. I would have loved her more in green though. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service