Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, what do you guys think about Howleen Wolf's new appearance and voice from the 13 Wishes? Well, I think her new appearance is really great. :)
Please give your opinions ^^!

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't her voice the same as it was before? I don't recall it sounding any different.

Personally, I love her new look, though it would be good to see her mix it up for other lines too.

Thanks for giving your opinion! :)
I agree with you.
And about the voice, I feel like her voice is different. Well, probably it's just me.
Breanna Burton said:

Isn't her voice the same as it was before? I don't recall it sounding any different.

Personally, I love her new look, though it would be good to see her mix it up for other lines too.

It is freaky FABULOUS ! Will she be like this for the entire series? at least in movies? maybe not but i like it (:

I think it would've been cute if her hair was a lime green instead so it matched the green on her dress.
Other than that I totally love her new look.
And not just hers but everyone else's too c:

IDK, probably her new appearance will just least in the 13 Wishes movie. However, I think that will be really great if her new appearance least in entire series. :D
Thank you so much for giving your opinion :)! ^.^
Whosthatboy93 said:

It is freaky FABULOUS ! Will she be like this for the entire series? at least in movies? maybe not but i like it (:

Well, I totally agree with you :)!
Thanks a lot for giving your opinion :33
another_monster said:

I think it would've been cute if her hair was a lime green instead so it matched the green on her dress.
Other than that I totally love her new look.
And not just hers but everyone else's too c:

I think it looks sooo much better than before, Gotta say I love it.

Yep, I agree ;33!
Thank you so much for giving your opinion =]]!!
FrankieStein (Kitty K) said:

I think it looks sooo much better than before, Gotta say I love it.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service