Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I HAVE JUST SEEN THE HOWLEEN DOLL AND HER PET, A HEDGEHOG! SHE COMES WITH A YELLOW BRUSH AND STAND, HERSELF, HER HEDGEHOG, HER DIARY,AND HER BACKPACK. HOWLEEN DOLL WITH DIARY AND PET! - monster-high photo

Views: 6681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where?????

OH and if you actually saw the doll, please put this in MH doll sighting catergory, people will go nuts. :)

this post confuses me...do you mean you just saw that pic? or the actual doll in person?

I think she means the picture but I'm not %100 sure...

GUESS WHAT???? I HAVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post a picture if you do please
Katie Vermeer said:

I think she's lying. She claims to also have the WC twins, and Operetta, (whose name she keeps spelling wrong!)

Liz said:

Katie Vermeer said:

she is so lying....

Blackstarfairyfiend said:

I think she's lying. She claims to also have the WC twins, and Operetta, (whose name she keeps spelling wrong!)

Liz said:

Katie Vermeer said:

Ya I know nothing better to do!!! 
Blackstarfairyfiend said:

Liz said:

Katie Vermeer said:

pics or it didn't happen

Katie Vermeer said:

please dont lie, it's wrong. and if you say that you have these dolls can we have some pics as proof.you are probably just a 7 year old kid that just want's to get attention. if you really had these dolls then you would of posted pictures of them by now. there really is no reason to say you have them when you really don't. it's understandable if you're young and dont know how to put pictures online,but you don't need to lie. i don't want to start a fight, so if you comment back saying that i am mean and you actually do have the dolls, then don't bother commenting back. and no i am not cyber bulling you. cyber bulling is when someone hurts someone else by being mean to them and making fun of them online,or posting embarrsing(exuse me for my spelling) pics of someone else online. if you are bored, then dont make up stories that you have all the new monster high dolls. instead why don't you play an online game and take a break from this website. here is a link to a website that i go on all the time that has alot of fun games: http://www.girlsgogames.com  have a good day and try not to lie.
Katie Vermeer said:

It's a troll feeding frenzie!!

I do want Howleen though...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service