Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

They just posted this on the Monster High facebook page!

"Family time with the pack has really brought Clawdeen and Howleen together! The ghouls make a furrrocious sibling duo!"

Views: 2105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad they finally added another color to Clawdeen's hair. The purple was getting stale. I can see her experimenting with many colors though.

I could get that Howleen from you if you really don't want her :) Just let me know! (You from all people know aaaall about how slow Greece is when it comes to new dolls...)

Lillian Gracey said:

I was never interested in this 2 pack 'til I saw the picture of Clawdeen. Depending on what she looks like in a regular picture and not a terrible one, I may pick this up and sell the Howleen. I still have no interest in her. lol

I think purple is definitely her color, but I'm glad they're changing it up a bit. Though, I'm still not a big fan of her DotD green hair with the random brown strip in the back, I really do like this look for her.

Hearty Tarts said:

I'm glad they finally added another color to Clawdeen's hair. The purple was getting stale. I can see her experimenting with many colors though.

Cute!<33333333333333

lilshorty said:

I so <3 Howleen and Clawdeen in this photo.  However, I less than <3 the yellow filter. 

So many awesome dolls are slated for this year.  I can't wait!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service