Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Here's a quick and easy way to fix a broken doll arm broken at the peg. So you get a clear straw, cut a slit in it if it doesn't fit the arm. Then put glue in the straw, put the straw on the arm, let it dry and your done. You might want to put long  sleeves on it to hide the straw and you might just want to use it for display so your work doesn't get messed up. I hope this helps anyone.

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also forgot to mention that after that you might just want to display it because the arm won't bend anymore.

I am wondering how the arm is broken because this probably wouldn't work for all arm repairs.. like when my cleo arm broke I just drilled out the old peg, wound tread around the new arm peg. glued it in place and then put it in the arm hole.. it works just fine and still moves and everything.
Spectra A. Yelps said:

I also forgot to mention that after that you might just want to display it because the arm won't bend anymore.

Sorry, ugh, I'm such an idiot. If the peg snaps off, I'll edit my post.

madpiratepixie said:

I am wondering how the arm is broken because this probably wouldn't work for all arm repairs.. like when my cleo arm broke I just drilled out the old peg, wound tread around the new arm peg. glued it in place and then put it in the arm hole.. it works just fine and still moves and everything.
Spectra A. Yelps said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service