Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi how many monster high dolls do you have

Views: 5578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dolls that I currently have...

COMPLETE Collections:  

BASIC 1 collection: Clawdeen, Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Cleo, Deuce

BASIC 2 collection: Ghoulia, Specktra, Holt, Abbey

BASIC 3 collection: Nefera, Operetta, Torelei

Dead Tired 1 collection: Clawdeen, Frankie Draculaura, Lagoona, Ghoulia

Classroom  collection: Frankie, Lagoona, Ghoulia

1600 collection: Draculaura, Clawd, Clawdeen, Frankie, Cupid

INCOMPLETE Collections :

Skulls Shores Collection: Abbey, Lagoona, Ghoulia, Draculaura, Gil, B/W Frankie (Cleo, Clawdeen, regular Frankie have not been released yet, I understand they're supposed to be coming in a pack with Draculaura... I don't know how I feel about that. Not sure if I'll get them, but my Monster High OCD is making me think yes.)

Basic 4 collection: Jackson, Rochelle (I am excited for Robecca and Venus!)

School's out collection: Love Bites Pack: Clawd and Draculaura (I consider this Clawd's basic and Draculaura just happened to come with him. I don't intend on collecting any of the other girls in this collection because I'm not fond of their looks and I'd rather spend my money on all the basics first!) 

The Exclusive Sister Packs: Werecat Twin Set (I'm still actively looking for the Howleen/Clawdeen set, I missed the target.com re-release 2 days ago I'm still pretty bummed about it.) 

EXTRAS: 

• Clawdeen's bed set, Frankie's bed, Draculaura's coffin, Cleo's Vanity, Lagoona's Hydration Station, The Roadster (I'm not sure if I want to collect any more extra beds, vehicles or cafe sets)
  • I have a SKULLETE Pillow backpack that hold all their brushes
  • I have 1 poster
  • I have the first two books downloaded onto my Kindle

I didn't collect Dawn of the Dance, The Fearleading set, the SDCC Ghoulia because I didn't find them to be that interesting, they weren't really worth the stress of collecting and I really wanted to use money towards the ones I REALLY wanted and if I needed to EBAY any of them. 

I'm really hoping to find HOWLEEN soon! :(

Ellysia said:

Wich ones 

Dracujonah said:

81 ~ o u o
If you include CAMS, Duplicates, and my MIA dolls 

7 plus one CAM. I'm waiting for Skull Shores Lagoona to come in the mail so then it'll be 9.

We have 54. Plus two CAMS and two brokens. So 58 I guess. 

I've got 15 :)

Think I'm at like 68 now. Got every one except the CAM's, with the exception of the SDCC Frankie - not paying that much for a doll, lol.

I've got 85 and I have four more on their way to me!!!!

I have 64 :3

It makes me feel better to know I'm not the only person with a ginormous collection of MH dolls XD

8- Basic Lagoona, Ghoulia, Toralei, Holt, Cupid, Draculaura, Abbey and Spectra and Gloom Beach Jackson and Draculaura. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service