Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi how many monster high dolls do you have

Views: 5591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

About.... eh 80 >.<. Started nov 2012 :(

77 now. Latest addition: Scaris Lagoona and Cleo :)

Did u get them in the UK or EU? Need that pack badly haha.

Werewolfsisters72 said:

77 now. Latest addition: Scaris Lagoona and Cleo :)

7 werecats,

2 Powerghouls,

23 basics and customs and two boy cams.

32 all together, and hoping to get some boys soon.

I currently have 97 with 39 on display.

Just added the Monster High Create-A-Monster 2-Pack Set Were Wolf and Dragon Girls set. Love this set a lot!

87 loose monsters, with another 30+ stored away in box.  Some will be opened for kids bdays, Easter, etc (swim class and a few others will escape their boxes this month)

I have 26. I started collecting in July 2011. (: Frankie Wave 2 and Gloom Beach Jackson were my first dolls. They're all loose.

Nice collection! Love your collection a lot and I'm in love with the purple haired doll behind Operetta.

MikeyC said:

87 loose monsters, with another 30+ stored away in box.  Some will be opened for kids bdays, Easter, etc (swim class and a few others will escape their boxes this month)

Lol thanks, that's the doll that came with the create a monster Lab.

Deuce1986 said:

Nice collection! Love your collection a lot and I'm in love with the purple haired doll behind Operetta.

MikeyC said:

I have about 32 not all of my dolls are in this photo ill try to take a more recent won
Attachments:

124 and counting!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service