Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Don't list WHO you have, just post the number of dolls you have as of right now. 

I have 30

Views: 2728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably has one in the box and one out. Like me :)

anna bailey said:
so why do you have so many of the same dolls

not a cat said:
really? thats a lot!

clawdeena9Official said:
76
Probably has one in the box and one out. Like me :)

anna bailey said:
so why do you have so many of the same dolls

not a cat said:
really? thats a lot!

clawdeena9Official said:
76

I have:

Lagoona

Cleo

Deuce

Frankie

Ula D x2

Clawd

Spectra

Abbey

Ghoulia

Clawdeen

 

Additional:

Handmade Decomposition book

Stickerzine

Fashion Design kit

Books 1, 2, and 3

Stickers

Pen

Frankie Mirror Bed

Ula D Coffin

Frankie "Perfectly Put Together" shirt

"Gorgeous" Shirt

 

I now have 13 :) And Ghoulia's club pack! Bracelets were near impossible to get on :(
I now have 36 woohoo!
35 as of 4 hours ago

I have 11 dolls. Not a lot, but I have only the ones I want. I'm not trying to collect every doll or trying to have multiples of each doll. :)

I started off w/ original Frankie, I thought I was happy once I had original Lagoona, Dlaura, & Ghoulia. Then I found out about Abbey & Spectra. Ofcourse I couldn't find them anywhere, and that is when my obsession began. After I got them, then I had to have all of the dead tired dolls, fear squad & dawn of the dance dolls. I couldn't resist Comic Con Frankie cause she is so awesome in b&w, and Ghoulia in her Dead Fast outfit.  Today I just got all the skull shores dolls except Dlaura, and I got sweet 1600 Dlaura & Frankie. The only other dolls I really want but don't have yet are the classroom dolls, Toralei, & I can't wait for Cupid & Operetta! I love her rockabilly style!

Mopsi said:

I have 5 so far. I don't plan to get them all, just the ones I really like. :)

I was kind of similar. I only wanted Wave 1 Lagoona and that was it. Then I saw other dolls that I really liked and now I'm at 11 dolls. lol

Zombie baby! said:

I started off w/ original Frankie, I thought I was happy once I had original Lagoona, Dlaura, & Ghoulia. Then I found out about Abbey & Spectra. Ofcourse I couldn't find them anywhere, and that is when my obsession began. After I got them, then I had to have all of the dead tired dolls, fear squad & dawn of the dance dolls. I couldn't resist Comic Con Frankie cause she is so awesome in b&w, and Ghoulia in her Dead Fast outfit.  Today I just got all the skull shores dolls except Dlaura, and I got sweet 1600 Dlaura & Frankie. The only other dolls I really want but don't have yet are the classroom dolls, Toralei, & I can't wait for Cupid & Operetta! I love her rockabilly style!

Mopsi said:

I have 5 so far. I don't plan to get them all, just the ones I really like. :)

only 3!

I am definitely the same way. I don't like most of Clawdeen's dolls, but I love her SO doll and I have her GB doll and I only like SO Cleo. I have to have all of Lagoona because she is my favorite, but I don't like Frankie, any of the guys, Draculaura and I'm not a huge fan of Ghoulia, but I have her DotD doll. I'm very picky about my dolls. Even if I like the character, I have to like the doll to get it.

Mopsi said:

Grats on getting your Skull Shores & Sweet 1600 dolls today! :) I don't have any of them in my local stores yet but I can't wait to find them!

Yeah, I imagine I will have quite a few as time goes on but I know that I will never have them all simply because there are ones that I do not like. For example: the boy dolls, Cleo or Clawdeen (haven't seen a doll of theirs I like yet) and I'm not interested in Howleen at this moment in time. So far I have Frankie - basic, Ghoulia - dead tired, Lagoona - basic, Spectra - basic, Abbey - basic.

I'd love to have a basic Draculaura, 1600 Draculaura & Frankie, SS Lagoona, Operetta & Cupid when they come out. I am also back & forth between wanting Toralei (& the twins when they come out). I think it will depend on when I see them in person on if I get any of them. I'd love to have Gloom Beach Ghoulia too but I don't want the other dolls in the pack except maybe Frankie.


Lillian Gracey said:

I was kind of similar. I only wanted Wave 1 Lagoona and that was it. Then I saw other dolls that I really liked and now I'm at 11 dolls. lol

Zombie baby! said:

I started off w/ original Frankie, I thought I was happy once I had original Lagoona, Dlaura, & Ghoulia. Then I found out about Abbey & Spectra. Ofcourse I couldn't find them anywhere, and that is when my obsession began. After I got them, then I had to have all of the dead tired dolls, fear squad & dawn of the dance dolls. I couldn't resist Comic Con Frankie cause she is so awesome in b&w, and Ghoulia in her Dead Fast outfit.  Today I just got all the skull shores dolls except Dlaura, and I got sweet 1600 Dlaura & Frankie. The only other dolls I really want but don't have yet are the classroom dolls, Toralei, & I can't wait for Cupid & Operetta! I love her rockabilly style!

Mopsi said:

I have 5 so far. I don't plan to get them all, just the ones I really like. :)

I'm up to 59, but I'm getting at least 10 for hannukah

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service