Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Don't list WHO you have, just post the number of dolls you have as of right now. 

I have 30

Views: 2725

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have three:0

I have 14 as of now, but Im going to soon be getting 3 more around Christmas :)

I have 3. It's not a ton but i have to buy them with my own money and tis the season so i am broke. I know i'll have at least 4 or 5 when the holiday season is over. I feel like  i have like none compared to the other members of this fandom

36 plus will be getting 5 at christmas :) plus the doubles i'm hoping to get after the holidays to wear the fashion packs I have haha!

15 (wave 2 + some of DT)

5 customs (All made out of basics)

an I'm getting 8 more for x-mas and when C-A-M and new charaters come to a toystore I'll have waaaaaaaaaay more :D

My daughter (collects all of them) = 44  (and counting)

My own (collecting only original and new characters) = 8 (and counting)

27 Im hopeing to get more for christmas cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got doll # 37, Ghoulia Physical Deaducation. I know she's been out awhile, but I've never gotten around to buying her. She's my favorite out of the classroom dolls.. I still need the other two ( Frankie & Lagoona).  The MH section at the 3 Targets, 1 Walmart, justice, & TRU I went to tonight looked like a ghost town, literally. I doubt I'll find Toralei before Xmas. Anyway, I now have 37, so yay!

12 but i no i am getting  more for Christmas

61! i got gil and another create-a-monster pack

You should try Claire's for Toralei! I went there a couple weeks ago and almost screamed when I saw her! And my mom went there by herself and saw Toralei :D

Zombie baby! said:

Just got doll # 37, Ghoulia Physical Deaducation. I know she's been out awhile, but I've never gotten around to buying her. She's my favorite out of the classroom dolls.. I still need the other two ( Frankie & Lagoona).  The MH section at the 3 Targets, 1 Walmart, justice, & TRU I went to tonight looked like a ghost town, literally. I doubt I'll find Toralei before Xmas. Anyway, I now have 37, so yay!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service