Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Not the special we were waiting for...This was supposed to air on the 19th July

Tags: Hoodude, Voodoo

Views: 763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Friday Night Frights is delayed. So we will probably get FNF trailer on Freaky Fab 13 this month and then it will air on the 19th of july, replacing the Hoodude ep. This is why it wasn't on anyone's TV guides

(just a guess!)

I really liked this episode and it made me love Hoodude. at first i didn't really like him but he is adorabbs in this episode! :D I can't wait to get his SDCC doll

Also, all the new upcoming webisodes on that list are out in Portuguese already if anyone is interested.

So Frankie's dad went to Monster High? As a teacher or a student?

I now suddenly want to see some kind of spin-off where all the character's parents and Headmistress Bloodgood are all teens and go to school together in some old era with horrible fashion. Like the seventies.

Hey Heath is at the end, he seems to appearing in more and more eps. I wounder if that means soon we will get a Heath doll. Just a random thought.

i think i know why- next week is san diego comic con, when the sdcc exclusive for monster high is sarah screams and a "special doll" aka voo doo.

of course since there is no update for next week they upped it to this week.... aka to give those out of the loop the special opertunity to find out who the heck this doll is. either way i like it ^^

-.-

Even in a Hoodude webisode we get Heath. Why doesn't he have a doll again?

Also @ Zombie Passer-By - they said the lab had been sealed since he graduated. Meaning Frankie's dad was a student.

as a student-- they mention him graduating...

M

Zombie Passer-By said:

So Frankie's dad went to Monster High? As a teacher or a student?

I now suddenly want to see some kind of spin-off where all the character's parents and Headmistress Bloodgood are all teens and go to school together in some old era with horrible fashion. Like the seventies.

I think we are closer to a Heath doll too, He has made an appearance in the Scarily Ever After line as Clawdeen's villain.

Spectra Fan said:

Hey Heath is at the end, he seems to appearing in more and more eps. I wounder if that means soon we will get a Heath doll. Just a random thought.

Aw, HooDude is such a sweetheart! I wish I can get his SDCC Exclusive :D

I haven't seen this...

And I wonder if that is HooDude's pet now.

Violet Fox said:

I think we are closer to a Heath doll too, He has made an appearance in the Scarily Ever After line as Clawdeen's villain.

Spectra Fan said:

HooDude? Those two comments are about Heath...

Kaliskanny said:

I haven't seen this...

Violet Fox said:

Spectra Fan said:

The first comment I made was about Heath...then the second comment was about the kitten gnawing on HooDude.

I want to know where the info is that Heath is the villain for Clawdeen's scary tales.

MoNsTeRgIrL *Alie Lectric* said:

HooDude? Those two comments are about Heath...

Kaliskanny said:

I haven't seen this...

Violet Fox said:

Spectra Fan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service