Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

From Monster High on Facebook:

Monster High on Facebook

I do not own this pic, got it from Monster High on Facebook

Views: 4353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's really cute!

Wooow.. plush!

He still needs some damned pants though ahahaha.

I NEED THIS!  I hope Justice carries the SDCC exclusive this year.

haha he's cute...i KNOW in the show he's a plush...but I would SO rather they made him a posable doll like the others.... =/

oh well.

I like that he's a plush rather than actual doll only because it fits his character better.

although he looks like possibly he has bendy wire in him? that would be an awesome mixture of plush and doll!

I don't care about the Scarah doll, I just want the Hoodude... he's cute!

Truthfully, I am not that impressed, I think it's due to the fact that I never really liked HooDude. Though Scarah is precious!

They look cute in this picture. I like the lockers too.

a little disapointed that he is a plushy, love scarah though!

This is what I said on the FB picture:

"I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard this everyone who works on Monster High but...
MATTEL TAKE ALL MY MONEY!
Since he's plush I love it so much more than if he were a normal doll! I'm so going to be waiting for the sale on Matty eagerly to get get him and for the first time I'll add her to that since Scarah looks pretty good comparing it to the prototype! :D"

That's pretty so much how I feel. Scarah looks more impressive in this picture than the box picture, but comparing the other dolls in my collection she still is "meh" to me. I just finally think she's growing on me. I know for sure Abbey had to grow on me since that first blurry picture of her from the back of the Clawd and Draculaura pack box, but that does not mean Scarah will become my favorite character (unless she gets a diary that makes her incredibly witty and/or likable). Also as I said above, I REALLY like HooDude as a plush. It makes him so much better than I could imagine him as a normal guy. Especially since he is NOT muscular. 

I was thinking the same thing!  :)

Shirley Holmes said:

Truthfully, I am not that impressed, I think it's due to the fact that I never really liked HooDude. Though Scarah is precious!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service