Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that a really holt ?
Yes, it is with minor defects.

Has anyone bought one yet?  Curious, just tired of being scammed for MH Dolls! 

I didn't buy one from that site but this lady I know did and put him on ebay for $99. It is a legit holt with the mattel copywright on the back. It's a great way to get one cheap for display.

Just hesitant due to reviews on google state its a scam and customers have bad customer experiences. 

I saw that listing 3 weeks ago, but I'm hesitant to buy it... I think it's real because several ebay sellers have him listed,, you can tell because they all have the same eyebrow defect.. The hesitation I have I've never purchased from Ali/Express , and they don't take Paypal, and I'm a bit nervous giving them my credit card with 3 digit security code. Paypal dropped Ali as a client a over a year ago because of complaints, and I read their client feedback , and they got horrible rating.. If anyone has ordered from them let us know your experience.
If they took Paypal I would've bought him weeks ago.
Wow! I thought everyone took paypal

I had a look at the picture on ebay and the markings on my holt doll and they are a little different.

Mine has 3 lines of writing which goes:

MADE IN CHINA

c 2008 Mattel

1188mj, 1, nl

Then the stamped number:

1111hf2

The others only have:

2008 Mattel Inc

Indonesia

(this is going off an ebay picture)

Therefore I am going to say its fake but that is my opinion which may or may not be correct.

jon johnson said:

I didn't buy one from that site but this lady I know did and put him on ebay for $99. It is a legit holt with the mattel copywright on the back. It's a great way to get one cheap for display.
The people you know who bought from
Ali/express they didn't have any problems ?

LunarNightLights said:

i know 5 people who have boughten them AND some bought more than one. the defects are littlerly like a scuff on the leg or torso or a small paint chip in say, the eye brows.

Thanks for the info...

LunarNightLights said:

not, one person had one with pretty bad eyebrow chip but it was used for a custom. the people i've asked had no problems. shipping was a bit slow but that's usually expected when you get free shipping all the way from china.

Onlyalisa said:

The people you know who bought from
Ali/express they didn't have any problems ?

LunarNightLights said:

i know 5 people who have boughten them AND some bought more than one. the defects are littlerly like a scuff on the leg or torso or a small paint chip in say, the eye brows.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service