Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! I really like the line :D

Thanks for posting!

I honestly need all of their shoes! Toralei's are so sex! I love that they gave Toralei this 70s collar on her costume!

This line is a definite hit for me. I think I want them all.

I'm gonna have to reroot WW though. I really dislike that as experimental as Clawdeen is portrayed, once in a blue moon Mattel really plays with her hair color. The brown with mahogany and a sliver of something isn't doing it for me. I love the 70s bounty of curls but color is....meh.

I so agree with Rochelle Goyle. The color of WW's hair isn't really doing it for me either. But I do like the styling of the hair.

Anyone else reminded of She-ra, when looking at Frankies head-piece?  Love Frankie.  Actually they all look really great.  The one Im a little let down on is Spectra.  Really don't like the face-up on her.

Wow! That's a good guess! I was thinking she's a femme version of an undead Thor!

Any guess for Polterghoul and who she's playing off of? I really don't know comic book heroes or heroines.

Monster High Collector said:

Anyone else reminded of She-ra, when looking at Frankies head-piece?  Love Frankie.  Actually they all look really great.  The one Im a little let down on is Spectra.  Really don't like the face-up on her.

Should Spectra have had a black mask instead of purple?

C

I'm thinking black would be too harsh with her ensemble and her skin. For sure though they lifted the idea from the Ghost Girl CAM. Maybe they were even considering black until people balked at the mask on the ghost cam. *shrug*

Carla said:

Should Spectra have had a black mask instead of purple?

C

I'm buying two toralei's so i have another for her previous fashion pack!

One question that's sticking with me is: Will there be a downgraded version of Dead Fast Ghoulia then?

I did not think of SHE-RA untill you said it, for FRANKIE I was thinking STORM from the X-MEN! LOOOOVE THIS FRANKIE SO MUCH! BEST FRANKIE EVER!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service