Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This is Maggie (Sassy Maggie). The mods had the idea to test the whole "suspended for over 10 years" thing, so I made an account to test it. Well now I can't get back into my normal account (I would ask for help in main but we tried the test, I was suspended for just 24 hours). I don't want to make another account but I will if I have to. I've tried to reset my password but it will not send the email back to me. If you don't believe that I'm the real Maggie, I can get Electra to prove it. 3:

This really stinks, anyone got any answers?

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well this experiment didn't turn out well, huh.

That is odd. I've never heard of that happening. Maybe you should ask a Mod, if you haven't already.

Heh, yeah.

Maya Amano said:

Well this experiment didn't turn out well, huh.

Well for the past 20 minutes I've just been trying to get noticed by leaving comments on pages.

❤Riley digs Beast Boy(DontPcMe)❤ said:

That is odd. I've never heard of that happening. Maybe you should ask a Mod, if you haven't already.

Is the whole 'suspend for 10 years' and actual thing that I've missed whilst I've been on hiatus, or just a glitch?
And hm, yes, seems the experiment didn't go as planned?

Sassy Maggie needs help! said:

It seems to have happened to about two users, Rue and another. It's a glitch, if you suspend someone for 4 hours, they might get a message saying an amount of time over 10 years.

AthenaPower said:

Is the whole 'suspend for 10 years' and actual thing that I've missed whilst I've been on hiatus, or just a glitch?
And hm, yes, seems the experiment didn't go as planned?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service