Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

IM C.A. Rose ( sister of C.A. Cupid wow isnt it obivous ) You may not know may because i only go outside ONCE or TWICE a year.( or month depends on the lack of ingredients my sister get for me )At the big Hawlleen bash! I am giving you a preview of my Diary so you know how my life has been so far hope you like no love my Diary.Dont read to  much its personal....

October 27 

Dear Diary, Today was like the usual one and today was no perfect usual one.Ugh one minute Hearty Hooty my pink baby owl is flying all over the place              Good i got her in her cage, her feathers are now all over my table!Oh! I just got a perfect Idea to add one of her feathers to a love potion.I LL write that down:

ADD A HEARTY HOOTY FEATHER TO POTION.

There nice and remembered.I just throwed her a treat.What?!She needs some credit....Anyways....

Cupid just failed to give me my ingredients, And i was so happy about getting them.I even gave Poodle Doodle a nice red bow!( She's my pink poodle from Paris Oh la la! )Even I let Lil Piggie ( my pink pig its in the name!) drink left over Love potions note:

NEVER FEED POTIONS GONE WRONG TO PIGGIE, 

POTION 1 = HEADACHE AND BLUE WITH RED POOKA DOTS.

POTION 2 = SHRINKING AND TUMMY ACHE.

POTION 3 = MANNERS( like a butler ) AND OVER GROWING.

Thats not the worse part........... ( to be countinued because a page fell out )

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice.

Thanks,  even have her in doll form.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service