Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

My name is Ramba, I'm 26 and I've been collecting Monster High dolls for a year and a half and as for today I have 102 of them. Monster High dolls seem to be my biggest interest but I collect Barbies, Ever After High, MyScene, designer vinyl toys and many other random toys aswell. In general I started collecting dolls and toys around two years ago so I would still consider myself a newbie but I have already gathered +300 dolls and I'm very proud of my collection :p

My family and my friends know about my hobby and how much of a passion it is for me. So yes, there is never a head scratching if one of them wishes to gift me on some occassions ha ha However it is not necessarily their passion so I'm looking forward to talk to people on this forum. It is always very interesting to me to hear from you which dolls are appearing in your area, what are the prices, what new dolls you got recently, how do you find the quality of the dolls etc.

I hope to make here new friendships and i'm itching to join some topics! ;D

Also my request to join monsterhighdolls.com took just a few minutes so thank you!

Greetings from Austria and see you around!

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome to the site. i hope you meet lots of friends.

Welcome

Hello!!!!! Your collection sounds amazing!!!! (my collection is out of control). lol. See you around!!!!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service