Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

For those of you in the Rio Grande Valley:

I'd seen on here people saying that their Mattel vouchers had been accepted, but when I tried it on the one down here (HEB; currently has three KS Frankies, two KS Draculauras, a ton of Deuce FPs, two Toralei FPs and one Clawdeen FP) it wasn't in the system. 

Has anyone has reported successes? Failures?

Views: 798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Manufacturer coupons are vouchers, in this case. I got mine direct from Mattel because my doll was broken of their fault.

Violet Fox said:

Where do you find manufacturer coupons? Also, where did you get a voucher

I took her out of her box, bent her arm barely to take her jacket off, and SNAP. When I looked at the joint, the entire piece is like-- white from stress marks. It was obviously done wrong. :c I only need Frankie to complete the set, but it's so hard to consider it almost finished when my Clawdeen is snapped! She was my first Clawdeen, too.

Franky Stein said:

Yeah I mainly see her at TRU right now where it's over priced :/
And I was just taking a closer look at my Clawdeen from the sisters two pack and her wrist joint is tilted in the wrong direction! It took a lil working with but now it bends although at a weird angle lol
What was wrong with your Clawdeen?
I love the S1600 Clawdeen! She made me like Clawdeen 20 times more! In fact I love the whole S1600 set! They're all so pretty! I hope you're able to get a Clawdeen with an unbroken arm and find S1600 Frankie! Target, Walmart and Kmart should have her for around $25 when they get her :-)

Milksake said:

I took her out of her box, bent her arm barely to take her jacket off, and SNAP. When I looked at the joint, the entire piece is like-- white from stress marks. It was obviously done wrong. :c I only need Frankie to complete the set, but it's so hard to consider it almost finished when my Clawdeen is snapped! She was my first Clawdeen, too.

Franky Stein said:

And I was just taking a closer look at my Clawdeen from the sisters two pack and her wrist joint is tilted in the wrong direction! It took a lil working with but now it bends although at a weird angle lol

I have an extra if you are interested. The 1600 Clawdeen? Kmart sent me the wrong one. Friend me and message me if you are interested. 

My Howleen's right wrist stick/join wont move at ALL and both of her tiny bity arms are slightly cracked D: I went on a rant since I drove from my HCC-Central to the target near Reliant Stadium (during the Rodeo) in the middle of rush hour with my poor starving-fresh out of school siblings XD and then to get a dumb voucher for the two pack when I can't go look for them anymore....meeehhhh

Franky Stein said:

Milksake said:

It was actually Sweet 1600 Clawdeen, which may not be so bad, but we have nothing in this area! Doesn't help that I have a lot going on that's expensive right now.

Franky Stein said:

Yeah that sucks cuz they aren't shipping any basic or SO Clawdeens as of now :/
And may I ask what doll are you supposed to get for $2?? Lol

Oh no that sucks cuz yeah they aren't showing up anywhere lately but I'm sure they'll come back eventually.

I got mine from there too! They had to go to the back and get them right? So we didn't get to have our choosing from the lot lol but because of that I think they stayed at that store way longer otherwise (was able to go back and get another one for a friend). Luckily for me I got to go before work and the Rodeo traffic.

Luna said:

My Howleen's right wrist stick/join wont move at ALL and both of her tiny bity arms are slightly cracked D: I went on a rant since I drove from my HCC-Central to the target near Reliant Stadium (during the Rodeo) in the middle of rush hour with my poor starving-fresh out of school siblings XD and then to get a dumb voucher for the two pack when I can't go look for them anymore....meeehhhh

Franky Stein said:

Milksake said:

It was actually Sweet 1600 Clawdeen, which may not be so bad, but we have nothing in this area! Doesn't help that I have a lot going on that's expensive right now.

Franky Stein said:

Yes they did XD I had to call em before I took of and they requested an ID.....not just saying a name or saying I have a MH doll on hold...cause people have been going saying they have a doll on hold when they don't D:

Franky Stein said:

Oh no that sucks cuz yeah they aren't showing up anywhere lately but I'm sure they'll come back eventually.

I got mine from there too! They had to go to the back and get them right? So we didn't get to have our choosing from the lot lol but because of that I think they stayed at that store way longer otherwise (was able to go back and get another one for a friend). Luckily for me I got to go before work and the Rodeo traffic.

Luna said:

Franky Stein said:

Milksake said:

Franky Stein said:

Wow when I called the lady said she went to the back and they weren't there but I didn't believe her (another Target looked up that they had 8 total in stock) and went anyway and saw on the price checker that they were in the back and got someone way over in electronics to help me instead of the lady near toys lol

Luna said:

Yes they did XD I had to call em before I took of and they requested an ID.....not just saying a name or saying I have a MH doll on hold...cause people have been going saying they have a doll on hold when they don't D:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service