Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Don't know is this has been her price for a while but I came across this today in San Diego she's $20 apparently or at least for now she's 20 bucks thought id would share her price cut

Views: 263

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow thanks for info is this the cheepst she been? I think she was
$25 last time befor Xmas I didn't get but now I will
:) thanks
Your welcome I think this is the cheapest she's been since it's half off her retail price

Jay Jay rawr said:
Oh wow thanks for info is this the cheepst she been? I think she was
$25 last time befor Xmas I didn't get but now I will
:) thanks

Just got her this weekend for $19.99 at toys r us. Was super excited because I have been wanting her for a while. But wasn't going to pay $40 for her! 

That's awesome yeah 40 bucks was a bit much for some people so I'm glad she has gone down in price for a bit so more people get a chance to own her

madpiratepixie said:

Just got her this weekend for $19.99 at toys r us. Was super excited because I have been wanting her for a while. But wasn't going to pay $40 for her! 

She's been like this at our TRU since Christmas. They can't even give her away now it seems!

I bought her online as soon as she came out.  Totally regret paying full price.  Oh well, happens.  There are TONS of them at TRU every time I go...really surprised how UNpopular she seems to be.  Kids don't want a "teacher doll"?? and Adults don't want the horse??  *shrug*

I thought she would be a lot more popular than she ended up being :/

beegirl83 said:

I bought her online as soon as she came out.  Totally regret paying full price.  Oh well, happens.  There are TONS of them at TRU every time I go...really surprised how UNpopular she seems to be.  Kids don't want a "teacher doll"?? and Adults don't want the horse??  *shrug*

Yeah, I just don't get it either. 

JJ_Munster said:

I thought she would be a lot more popular than she ended up being :/

beegirl83 said:

I bought her online as soon as she came out.  Totally regret paying full price.  Oh well, happens.  There are TONS of them at TRU every time I go...really surprised how UNpopular she seems to be.  Kids don't want a "teacher doll"?? and Adults don't want the horse??  *shrug*

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service