Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Or know what stores will have them? Thanks

Views: 1807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No I haven't and I've been looking for them. I keep my eyes open at Fry's and Rite Aid but so far they just have Wave 2 still. Kohl's might get them as well but I never go to that store.

I've been keeping at eye on Fred's, Walgreens, and Family Dollar.  Only Fred's has the wave 2 dolls now, so I'm hoping they pop up soon.

Your best bet is the Mattel site and Amazon as stated above. I got mine from the Mattel site and I love them! I hope they show up in stores soon so I can buy extras for fashion packs! :)

We ordered off the mattel site and they arrived yesterday. No sign of them in stores yet.
I didnt really think i would like the spectra but now that I've seen the photo- she must be mine! Did they come with stands?
Thanks for the info all, ill have to order 'em then,,,
I would like to see a bed for Robecca too
I've seen then at Walgreens

Do you think they will never come out in stores and they are only for sale online?

Lauren loves the DT line, her fave by far although SC Drac is now her ultimate fave monster. We only got Robecca and spectra, passed on Lagoona.

Her Monster Highness said:
Nice! Mine are out for delivery today. Can't wait! Dead Tired is my favorite budget line.

MikeyC said:
We ordered off the mattel site and they arrived yesterday. No sign of them in stores yet.
Btw DT3 Lagoona is available on the mattel site right now.

Socio posted where she/he found the dolls in a thread about looking for dolls.

Don't be a jealous person because its seriously unbecoming.

Sunbask said:

Everyone knows that. You don't have to brag and then be greedy about buying more dolls. Sheesh.

Sociopath said:

Your best bet is the Mattel site and Amazon as stated above. I got mine from the Mattel site and I love them! I hope they show up in stores soon so I can buy extras for fashion packs! :)

They'll likely be in at Big Lots this fall.  Our fall planoguides have Dead Tired (wave 2) pictured as one of the lines.  But since the other budget lines we'll be carrying this fall are brand new/fairly new, I'm sure it'll actually be Wave 3.  I'm in the greater Kansas City area and I've personally seen (and bought in case of the shoes dolls) the latest Swim dolls and I Heart Shoes.  Music Festival is also in the set for the stores.  I Heart Shoes is another.  My post helped a few people find them in their local Big Lots these past few days, so check your stores!  The plano said late September for merch, so keep calling back if they don't have anything at the moment.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service