Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I am really curious to know when she will start to appear in Stores.... Unfortunately the Targets near me always seem to get newer items last:(

Views: 2045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still have never seen her. Will probably not see her until next year.

we found one (along with 5 Voltageous) yesterday morning at a target in NJ -- I think they were restocking after the weekend's damage. My daughter had that box in a death grip all the way to the register!! They were $10 there as well. (No sale signs, so I had no idea, but it rang up at $10!)

There were also tons of the Clawdeen/Howleen 2-pack for $20. I can't believe how hard that was to find last Xmas!!

I finally saw her in the stores here in Maryland I bought one for my niece $10.
I had given up trying to find her. I saw her once a few months ago and then never again until today. I went to target looking for honey swamp and there she was front and center. Even better than finding her after I gave up, is that she rang up $10.

Nice going Memekaka on your Honey find and to boot, getting her for only $10. I was also lucky to have finally found Catastrophe last week in my local Target in Northern, NJ. I wonder if it was at the same one where Julia found hers. My advice is to keep looking...she is definitely out there now!

I wish I found Honey, that would have been a double jackpot. i should have worded my message differently. I meant I was looking for Honey Swamp but found Cat Tastrophe for $10 instead. We never get anything early in atlanta but I second your advice. Keep looking the doll you want is out there.

PurpleLynnie said:

Nice going Memekaka on your Honey find and to boot, getting her for only $10. I was also lucky to have finally found Catastrophe last week in my local Target in Northern, NJ. I wonder if it was at the same one where Julia found hers. My advice is to keep looking...she is definitely out there now!

I found her (and bought her) in Southern California in the US!

she rang up at only $10!

After MONTHS of looking I finally find one of her! At the Target In Lexington Kentucky. 

HI

I just got 2 today at the Target in Las Vegas, on 5th Street. 10.00 each and they were still putting more out.

Hope that helps someone.

Kat

finally founder her for my daughter (xmas present) at the Norther NJ rockaway nj target yesterday, $10

Nice score, Mike! I hope that your daughter will be happy this Christmas, as I, too am from Northern, NJ and found her as well!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service