Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Halloween Target Exclusive Lalaloopsy looks just like Frankie Stein!

I got this at Target today for $4.99.  She is super cute and reminded me of Frankie!

Views: 2521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agree, and her pet is also a dog

Can you get me one. I will pay for it + shipping if you have paypal.

There is a resemblance...she is cute! I will have to look for her as I am a Lalaloopsy fan, too!

She is cute! But I'm tired of seeing monsterfied products! I mean bratzillaz and now lalaloopsys is coming along??!!!

was she in the lalaloopsy section or over in the halloween area???

I saw her on eBay a few days ago, I think she's super cute!
May get her when I get more money :)
As for the similarity thing; please stop this perpetuating 'OmG Copycat!?' thing. It gets old and ends up going in circles.
Sure they are similar, but that's because their original source (by the way, Victor Frankenstein was the Doctor that created the 'bits and pieces' monster who doesn't really have a name) is so defined as decaying (blue, purple, grey, green), stitchy and black and white hair from Frankensteins Bride.
It's just companies jumping on a bandwagon for money!
It annoys me that people act offended and threatened when a similar product comes out. I revel in it; more dolls that I can potentially like! Wahey :)
If they were so similar and infringed on copyright laws, there would have been a lawsuit and the product would have been pulled/company would have been sued and fined.
People go out of their way to search for faults and similarities when they want something to complain about.

TL;DR
Goodbye bank account, who cares if they're similar :3

Well it is a Halloween edition.....

Creepella de vamp said:

She is cute! But I'm tired of seeing monsterfied products! I mean bratzillaz and now lalaloopsys is coming along??!!!

Yeah it didn't bother me until I noticed her pet was a dog. They could have made it a cat or a Halloween themed bat. I'm still not too bothered but really, the pets are the same animal too?

Bj-Lydia said:

I totally agree. I love Monster High, but they didn't invent monsters! Also agree - the more monsters the better. I wish Lalaloopsy would do a whole monster line, but so far they have only done two - a witch and Frankie - both as one-time Target Halloween exclusives.

cindy

AthenaPower said:

I saw her on eBay a few days ago, I think she's super cute!
May get her when I get more money :)
As for the similarity thing; please stop this perpetuating 'OmG Copycat!?' thing. It gets old and ends up going in circles.
Sure they are similar, but that's because their original source (by the way, Victor Frankenstein was the Doctor that created the 'bits and pieces' monster who doesn't really have a name) is so defined as decaying (blue, purple, grey, green), stitchy and black and white hair from Frankensteins Bride.
It's just companies jumping on a bandwagon for money!
It annoys me that people act offended and threatened when a similar product comes out. I revel in it; more dolls that I can potentially like! Wahey :)
If they were so similar and infringed on copyright laws, there would have been a lawsuit and the product would have been pulled/company would have been sued and fined.
People go out of their way to search for faults and similarities when they want something to complain about.

TL;DR
Goodbye bank account, who cares if they're similar :3

OMG, I am going to Target right now. That is sooooooo adorable. If they make spooky Lalaloopsy that would be awesome, and then I will be broke forever!  Too cute.

Kat

You have to keep in mind little girls love dogs. and Monster High wasn't the first to make a Frankenstein girl, so it really is just another take on the halloween doll theme. :/

♫☮Sadie Wants Ampharos☮♫ said:

Yeah it didn't bother me until I noticed her pet was a dog. They could have made it a cat or a Halloween themed bat. I'm still not too bothered but really, the pets are the same animal too?

Bj-Lydia said:

i know i am too alot of people are copying mh these days i mean lalaloopsys are cute but why all of a sudden copy monster high??

Creepella de vamp said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service