Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 3202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone else found these yet?

Well buying more than one isn't bad like people how have one in and out of box, so I do that but I'm not a scalper :) I just need one in the box and one out and maybe one to customize.

Trugothicfairy said:

Not yet. Not everyone that buys more than one is a scalper - sometimes they just have 2 kids that want the same doll like in my family :). But there is a guy here that knows people inside the target here and they set dolls aside for him because he's family :(. He told me he sells them On eBay for more than double! Kinda mean to say to a girl who wants one
I usually buy at least two of everything. One for me and one for my friend that also collects Monster High. I'm in a no scalper area, so I'm really hoping to find Scarah and Clawdeen soon.
Hey Mike, can you and I be friends? Lol I'm dying for Scarah.

Mike said:
I usually buy at least two of everything. One for me and one for my friend that also collects Monster High. I'm in a no scalper area, so I'm really hoping to find Scarah and Clawdeen soon.

does anyone know the TRU R-web code for these? it's a code in the Additional Information tab on an items page on the TRU website. That R-web code is what you can use to see if something is on the floor, in the backroom or coming in a shipment. I don't have it, but if someone does it would be a HUGE help when calling stores and seeing what they have in stock or which branch in the city has it. Thanks in advance.

http://www.tattoomyheart.com/mhcheck/truex.html

It's 667381, but all the I Love Fashion dolls share the same number.

collectoons said:

does anyone know the TRU R-web code for these? it's a code in the Additional Information tab on an items page on the TRU website. That R-web code is what you can use to see if something is on the floor, in the backroom or coming in a shipment. I don't have it, but if someone does it would be a HUGE help when calling stores and seeing what they have in stock or which branch in the city has it. Thanks in advance.

Went to TRU in the states after waiting 45mins to get in at the border and was told the closest store that had her in stock was Ohio :/

Lol, sadly I don't have Scarah yet either.

Torie said:

Hey Mike, can you and I be friends? Lol I'm dying for Scarah.

Mike said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service