Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I found this pack at my Wal mart in KY. Which is odd due to the fact we are last to get MH dolls. so go check Wal Mart. They cost 45.97, which I think is a little much. Better than scalper prices!

Views: 995

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's $11.50 per doll, seems like a great price to me.

No that's not bad at all. I didn't think of it that way. I guess giving that much at one time got to me. lol

Draconia St George said:

That's $11.50 per doll, seems like a great price to me.

I knew they were coming, the Dot Dead 3 pack is marked down to $30 here, but I didn't know they were coming this fast!  Can't wait for them to show up here!

excited to see them in person my walmart had the daddg three pack clearenced off to twenty we passed on it  since we are considering buying the four back for gno

Can you scan the back of the box?

I will take a pic and put in attachment below.

Valerie Malone said:

Attachments:
Why is Rochelle in her basic outfit in the pic on the back of the box? Weird.

MonsterHighMomma said:

I will take a pic and put in attachment below.

Valerie Malone said:

This is what I'm waiting for. They've been shelf warming at my Walmart for months and I've been hoping they'll eventually mark them 50% off.

crystal sloboda said:

excited to see them in person my walmart had the daddg three pack clearenced off to twenty we passed on it  since we are considering buying the four back for gno

Ghoulia and Venus are absolute perfection. I need to save up 50$ ASAP.

Could you post the UPC? Please!

Huh yeah, that is weird that Rochelles basic art is on the back and not her GNO artwork. Makes me a little sad that theyre no longer putting as much work into the boxes, I liked all the extra tidbits like the day schedules for the dance lines.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service