Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Which line do you prefer?

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lagoona blue is already wearing a bathing suit thats why she dosent have a gloom beach

RaDioAcTiVe BuNNy said:

Me likes dem both da same. Me didnt get complete sets cuz me only liked certain characters styles. Me love all of the basic set. Me wonders WHY, of all characters did Lagoona NOT get a Gloom Beach doll.
Why they didn't make all Characters have a Gloom Beach is that on the back of the picture it comes the characters writes on a post card to the ones that didn't go. I do not own one, but I saw a video review for Frankie's and she writes to Ghoulia.

Melody Carver said:
I like them both. I wish they would have made all the dolls for dawn of the dance and gloom beach
Dats a bathing suit? Shes allowed to wear a bathing suit all day in class? Hee hee. Me wish dat was my high school :P

megan kuli said:

lagoona blue is already wearing a bathing suit thats why she dosent have a gloom beach

RaDioAcTiVe BuNNy said:

Me likes dem both da same. Me didnt get complete sets cuz me only liked certain characters styles. Me love all of the basic set. Me wonders WHY, of all characters did Lagoona NOT get a Gloom Beach doll.
If lagoona is wearing a bathing suit already.... how come zhe wearin a different pink bathing suit in da last part of "new ghoul in school" surely dey can make a gb dolly for her wif a new bathing suit if she has different ones
they came out with a bathing suit for lagoona so they dont really need a GB one!!!
I love both!!

DotD Frankie and Clawdeen were just positively fab in terms of style, so I'm gonna have to go with that line as my favorite. If they manufacture DotD Ghoulia, that will just be icing on the cake as she looked awesome.

It also helps that they appear to have been better made than Gloom Beach all around in terms of materials (my GB dolls all came with some sort of manufacturer's defect, both minor and somewhat severe, such as GB Clawdeen's fused-together hand "joint").

Both!
i like DOD clawdeen best but frankie and cleo are a little plain.So i prefer gloom beach b/c they are the most different from the original line.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service