Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Gigi, Twyla, Catty, and INVISIBILLY to be prt of the "New Scaremester line....

Too cool!  Just found out from my dealer friend.... no pics, unfortunately...but it says Fall 2014

For Spring 2014 only Clawdeen is mentioned, but the description is incomplete, so I don't know who else will be in the spring assortment-- although we have seen art in other threads with other "Scaremester" characters....

M

Views: 4924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This.

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

This is very exciting news, thanks for sharing!

On the subject of proof, there is always the kind of news I don't immediately believe, I don't immediately dismiss it either, but it depends on the person who brings it. There are quite a few people on this forum who in the past have brought us news/ info and where unable to provide proof or a linked source, but ultimately it turned out true. I consider this news true, because the OP has never brought info out that wasn't true or was based on nothing, and I believe him when he says he has seen this on the Mattel dealer site.

I'm so excited for Invisibilly getting his basic release ^u^
Now if only we could get a Wydowna in this line...hmm...I wouldn't mind a Toys R Us/Walmart/Target exclusive..
Thanks for the info ^_^

Oh for sure-- I understand ^_^  And no one wants to get their hopes up and the have them dashed...  just something about the word "rumor" that makes it sound like it's made up.... :)

M

Marghoul [Mod!] said:

Grr. Site is being buggy and won't let me edit my last post. Deleted.

Anyway, mea culpa. It's been confirmed that you can be trusted. But you must understand my skepticism, yes? Also, it's very possible that the assortment will change between now and next fall; I still think this info shouldn't be taken as fact just yet!

Great news I love the boy dolls, and Catty in a casual outfit should be stunning.

If all this is true, then this will be the first MH line we've seen where for once, the older/main cast are in the minority and the newer characters take center stage. Which is cool, but I wouldn't mind a few more older characters, if only because I want more diaries from them.

That would be great,, I'd love another Nefera ,and Jackson doll.

Zombie Passer-By said:

If all this is true, then this will be the first MH line we've seen where for once, the older/main cast are in the minority and the newer characters take center stage. Which is cool, but I wouldn't mind a few more older characters, if only because I want more diaries from them.

I was thinking about a wedding line too!but I thought of Bloodgood getting married

Marghoul [Mod!] said:

I would actually love to see a wedding line. Either Nef or Clawdia, or maybe even another sibling we've yet to see in doll form? Perhaps Ghoulia's older sister Moan'ica? :D

Fantoma said:

I recently had an idea for a new Nefara but not sure it would work... she'd be getting married ( which means new characters) and her sister Cleo and Cleo's friends would serve as her maids of horror.

my spider senses are tingling for IRIS CLOPS  to be sdcc 2014 exclsuive.

Triumvirate said:

I think SDCC is going to be Manny, or Iris, or maybe even both together, since that of course would be my worst nightmare. It's not like Invisi Billy is the only character people are waiting for dolls of. 

Twyla and Gigi getting New Scaremester versions is exactly the same as Catrine, Jinafire, and Skelita getting New Scaremester versions. 

Catty Noir would be great for this line....only because the one we got of her now is wearing that oversized pink Barbie dress....I dont know about ya'll but i prefer something a bit more casual for her.

i'd love an iaris but  not sure i want her to be sdcc ...  they are so hard to get!

I don't know if everybody has seen this discussion but new Gigi shoes have been found!Possibly new scaremester shoes?http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/new-taobao-shoes

http://www.amazon.ca/Monster-High-Scaremester-Invsi-Billy/dp/B00HN9...

digging up this thread via google, but here is the proof y'all requested ^_^

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service