Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Click To Make Bigger.

DONT BE HATIN' ON CLAWDEEN!

Monster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little DetailsMonster High Toy Fair 2012: The Wonderful Little Details

i found clawdeen's accesories on the web.

Views: 3790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like this Clawdeen a lot more after these pics! :)

Same here. Some people thought she looked ugly at first, but i thought she was wked. I think alot of minds will change after these and I still love her, especially all those feathers!!! AND the glitter make-up!

i could not agree more. it almost seems like the other three were just an afterthought when you see these pics. thanks for sharing!

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

I love this Clawdeen so much. I do understand that people think she is a lot to take in. I'm not going to blame anyone for that. But she is just amazing to me. A work of art.

It's great to see Clawdeen's actual eye make-up. All of the other pics I've seen have had her face obscured by her mask. Seeing her up-close, I think I could really end up loving her.

Thanks yet again!! :)

hehe, thanks for the thanks XD

Nessie said:

It's great to see Clawdeen's actual eye make-up. All of the other pics I've seen have had her face obscured by her mask. Seeing her up-close, I think I could really end up loving her.

Thanks yet again!! :)

I think it's the removal of the mask that seems to bring out the pretty of the doll. I personally like it (Wolfman face!), but I can see why that part could turn a lot of people off.

And that HAIR. From the moment I heard that Clawdeen's flaw basically meant she got to experiment with her hairdo, I had hoped for some deliciously over the top haircut. We of course had the Lime green DotD, but for the rest, her hair is... kinda tame. Guess they needed to save up their 'Awesome' points for this outfit.

And Omigod, Coffin filled with Candy.

Ow yeah, this Clawdeen will be mine.

I love love love Clawdeen's makeup.. but I'm still alittle iffy on her hair :/ && I love Cleo's hair!

Agree, but  i love the purple hair on clawdeen.

And the candy aint r- eat as much plast- candy as you like ^u^

 

lol
 
P-girl said:

I think it's the removal of the mask that seems to bring out the pretty of the doll. I personally like it (Wolfman face!), but I can see why that part could turn a lot of people off.

And that HAIR. From the moment I heard that Clawdeen's flaw basically meant she got to experiment with her hairdo, I had hoped for some deliciously over the top haircut. We of course had the Lime green DotD, but for the rest, her hair is... kinda tame. Guess they needed to save up their 'Awesome' points for this outfit.

And Omigod, Coffin filled with Candy.

Ow yeah, this Clawdeen will be mine.

LOL

clawdene here is to LIVE for, tho.
 
Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Yeah, I don't collect Clawdeen and have made a rule for myself only to buy versions of characters I do collect (to keep down costs and keep an organized/manageable collection), but I have decided to make an exception for this Clawdeen. Sorry, Frankie, I'm going to have to pass on you this time.

 
P-girl said:

I think it's the removal of the mask that seems to bring out the pretty of the doll. I personally like it (Wolfman face!), but I can see why that part could turn a lot of people off.

And that HAIR. From the moment I heard that Clawdeen's flaw basically meant she got to experiment with her hairdo, I had hoped for some deliciously over the top haircut. We of course had the Lime green DotD, but for the rest, her hair is... kinda tame. Guess they needed to save up their 'Awesome' points for this outfit.

And Omigod, Coffin filled with Candy.

Ow yeah, this Clawdeen will be mine.

I know. But it's coffin-shaped. I like my things coffin-shaped.

Stupid H*e said:

Agree, but  i love the purple hair on clawdeen.

And the candy aint r- eat as much plast- candy as you like ^u^

 

lol
 
P-girl said:

I think it's the removal of the mask that seems to bring out the pretty of the doll. I personally like it (Wolfman face!), but I can see why that part could turn a lot of people off.

And that HAIR. From the moment I heard that Clawdeen's flaw basically meant she got to experiment with her hairdo, I had hoped for some deliciously over the top haircut. We of course had the Lime green DotD, but for the rest, her hair is... kinda tame. Guess they needed to save up their 'Awesome' points for this outfit.

And Omigod, Coffin filled with Candy.

Ow yeah, this Clawdeen will be mine.

IK. I Got the new pencil case- coffin case it says on the Tag.

P-girl said:

I know. But it's coffin-shaped. I like my things coffin-shaped.

Stupid H*e said:

Agree, but  i love the purple hair on clawdeen.

And the candy aint r- eat as much plast- candy as you like ^u^

 

lol
 
P-girl said:

I think it's the removal of the mask that seems to bring out the pretty of the doll. I personally like it (Wolfman face!), but I can see why that part could turn a lot of people off.

And that HAIR. From the moment I heard that Clawdeen's flaw basically meant she got to experiment with her hairdo, I had hoped for some deliciously over the top haircut. We of course had the Lime green DotD, but for the rest, her hair is... kinda tame. Guess they needed to save up their 'Awesome' points for this outfit.

And Omigod, Coffin filled with Candy.

Ow yeah, this Clawdeen will be mine.

I don't hate Clawdeen... I find this whole line rather hideous. But I do love the fun accessories they come with... but the hair, clothes and make-up have got to go! :P

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service