Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Pic from Facebook

Views: 1763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 4 pack was found by this individual in Mexico

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/obsegebitz_livlover/9277582621/

I love this 4-pack can't wait until it comes out:)

I can only imagine it was behind a sliding glass case because scalping is super fierce in Mexico.

I was just going to ignore this because I only wanted Rochelle from the line, but they all look so awesome!  Clawdeen is gorgeous, especially her dress, and the other two are fabulous!

O.o  Yeah, why put Rochelle in there with 3 new ones.  Although I guess that means I can pick up just Sprectra and Lagoona singles. Although I like saving the box are too.  sigh

$45.97 is a LOT better than I was expecting. I was thinking $50+ =/

i hope the UK get a look in on this boxset we've only had the dead gorgeous 3 pack so far.

we never got the gloom beach 5 pack or skull shores 5 pack.

Hopefully Asda will get this then if it's a walmart deal. Venus is looking great, certainly more interesting to be than her other releases thus far (aside from original release), Ghoulia is cute and clawdeen has some nice outfit pieces. It's gonna be crazy expensive though, ouch.

I like how they have both purses and icoffins instead of 1 or the other.

Well if each doll is let's say about $25 and this is a 4-pack that costs $47.
It's reasonable since instead of buying two dolls with those $50 you can buy four.
I think this is a GREAT deal,especially since the last "dance" theme packs have had only 1 iCoffin and the rest with a purse these all have iCoffins AND a purse.To me it's a great deal tbh it will be an even greater deal if they have doll stands.

purple_monkfish (AKA Clown Wig) said:

Hopefully Asda will get this then if it's a walmart deal. Venus is looking great, certainly more interesting to be than her other releases thus far (aside from original release), Ghoulia is cute and clawdeen has some nice outfit pieces. It's gonna be crazy expensive though, ouch.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service