Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

monster-high-shop.de has a lot of new items, including the new wave of Ghouls Alive!

'Available in January 2014
store

Wow!
Now wake up three friends along with their other monsters murder(?) even quirks to life:

Robecca Steam, Deuce Gorgon and Toralei!

Depending on their Macke with light effects, electrifying sounds and scary noises.

3 AG13 button cell (LR44) incl

Not suitable for children under 3 years as it includes small parts, choking hazard!'

Views: 3138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whaaat? but.. but... that  line sold terribly

I remember the mention of Deuce and Toralei getting Ghouls Alive, and since I've been trying to figure out what Toralei will do.  However, Robecca being included is very interesting.  These I can't wait for, even if they do look as cheaply made as the original wave.

Surprised to see this line get a second wave, but I am happy to see it's comprised of a couple characters people wanted to see new dolls of.  I'm very curious to see Deuce.

VERY surprised to see this line get a second wave... But very excited to see Robecca, I passed on Spectra when I saw her person and was very sad because I wanted her to be cool. Maybe Becca will be better :-) Different outfit than basic, please. That is one reason I passed on Spectra.

I would have got them if their outfits were different than their basics. But I passed on the whole line and I will unless they come in all new outfits

I'll bet Toralei's action will be very similar to Clawdeen's, which has me worried. I'm thinking Deuce's eyes will glow green, but I'm not sure what Robecca will do? Rocket boots that light up & some sound effects? But I am extremely curious to see what they'll look like in person.

I think you're on the right path with your thinking.

I figured Toralei  would do a "Rerrr/Hiss" with a claw swiping action. I agree completely with Deuce and green light up eyes. As for Robecca- maybe some gears would turn/rotate on her? Maybe the boots thing? Not sure either.

If I'm right about Toralei, she SHOULD look pretty normal. There might be a little button/switch on her back to make her swipe and make the noise and a speaker on her chest. It shouldn't affect her face.

Deuce would have to have a hard plastic head to accommodate the lights so he might end up with the same effect Frankie's GA doll had. Not a good one.

If Robecca's action is all in her body as well, she should look pretty normal too.

Just my thoughts on it :)

Amaranthe said:

I'll bet Toralei's action will be very similar to Clawdeen's, which has me worried. I'm thinking Deuce's eyes will glow green, but I'm not sure what Robecca will do? Rocket boots that light up & some sound effects? But I am extremely curious to see what they'll look like in person.

More?

it doesn't (or didn't) seem like Robecca was coming out with Toralei and Deuce. I thought it was Toralei, Deuce and Spectra were going to be in the next case. 

I can't help but think Robecca is getting an unproduced Draculaura sound.

When I was going to buy my first MH doll I wanted a Spectra so insanely badly. I accidentally brought home the Ghouls Alive Spectra and was disappointed beyond belief. I can't handle the gimmicks. I went back and got a PD Spectra and returned my Ghouls alive. Suffice to say, I'm not excited about more of these doll so more for you guys! :)

Ooh, I hope Deuce's snakes move!

To be absolutely honest, I liked Ghouls Alive Frankie, her gimmick was morbid enough for me XD I haven't gotten her, though, she's not worth the money. Maybe if she goes on sale later on. 

I don't know if the GA dolls are worth getting in order to have something close to a Basic... I mean, Clawdeen's face sucked, and they aren't really dolls as much as some sort of action figure/ something to display only rather than play with it. Maybe that's just me, but I wouldn't get them as a replacement for Basics, they are just not worth it, like Vixie said.

Other than the rant above, I want to see what gimmick these new ones will have. I don't know how well they will sell, or why Mattel even decided to bring out more of that line, but I am curious!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service