Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello all! I work at Toy r Us and while looking some Monster high stuff up with my GM we foundout the Jackson and Frankie two pack will be On back order until Mid March possibly mid-april , our Warehouse has no more in stock , anything going out now (last truck will go out tuesday) will be all that TRU will have until spring. In which that shipment will have less dolls  than the shipments being sent out now. (4 cases per unit/store) Just thought I'd get this out there! If you see the two pack grab it as soon as you can! You might not have a chance for another six-ten weeks, with an even slimmer chance then. Hope you guys can all get one , this set is a MUST have (:

Views: 358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went yesterday looking for them. The stock woman hadn't even seen them.  I did get my sister Bloodgood but not really worth the trip for her alone.  I am happy to see that even if they won't be on shelves for 6-8 weeks, they are at least getting another wave, even if it's a smaller one. 

Yeah at my store we got 16 of them, and of course they all sold out that day I luckily had a co-worker put one aside for me as I had the day off the day they came in. They're really worth having (:

Konzern said:

I went yesterday looking for them. The stock woman hadn't even seen them.  I did get my sister Bloodgood but not really worth the trip for her alone.  I am happy to see that even if they won't be on shelves for 6-8 weeks, they are at least getting another wave, even if it's a smaller one. 

They are available online right now on toys r us.

As of this moment, there seem to be 352 left for purchase online! Go go go! :o)

no one in western ny has them, i checked yesterday

Do you know when it will be out in the UK? and what the situation will be?

Tru uk are a different entity 1d, i'm chasing them up on it but they're being pretty useless. I suggest asking on their facebook page, they usually respond there better than they do email.

I think right now until June they're gonna be hard to come by but once summer season picks up we should have an abundance of them

This is what I'm hoping for since TRU exclusive seem to be very plentiful.  Thanks to someone on another site I did manage to get two online.  

Triumvirate said:

They may not seem to abundant right now, but just like with Meowlody and Purrsephone, the Werecat 3-pack, and other TRU exclusives, during the 2014 Christmas shopping season (in the Fall after the reset) Picnic Casket for 2 should be fairly abundant. 

I managed to get mine yesterday, it was the only one they had. So I was really happy to find it, also found a ghouls night out lagoona. Which I've been looking for, but ended up passing on her because her make up was smeared on the plastic. And sadly she wasn't the only one, there was about 8 other dolls from different sets that where like that!!! Wth Mattel????

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service