Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

Hello everyone! 

I’ve got some free time again, so I thought I would update my sales post! I’ve lowered prices and I’ve added a few more items.

Prices Are As Follows:

Nude Dolls: $7  $5 Each (Catrine, Jinafire, and Modded Frankie - SOLD)

Handmade Wigs (Will Fit Monster High and Ever After High): All Have Been SOLD - Sorry!

Ghoulia’s Dead Tired Fashion: $15 $10 or Best Offer

Cleo’s Dead Tired Fashion: $15 $10 (Outfit Only) or $15 With Doll, Photos by Request SOLD

Cleo’s Gloom Beach Fashion: $20  $15 or Best Offer

Draculaura’s Dot Dead Dress and Shoes: $10  $7 or Best Offer

Draculaura’s Wave Two Outfit: $25 $20 or Best Offer (the purse came in box with the broken handle)

Dot Dead Gorgeous Abbey: $12  $8

Dot Dead Gorgeous Ghoulia: $12  - SOLD

Scaris Frankie: $12  $10

Ghouls Rule Abbey: $12  $10

Home Ick Frankie: $30 $25 or Best Offer

Basic Deuce (He includes everything I received with him, but I will include a pair of Scaris Deuce Glasses): $50 $40 or Best Offer

Dawn of the Dance Lagoona (Includes everything shown): $50 or Best Offer - SOLD

Gloom Beach Ghoulia (Complete, Will include Purse, Just not in Photo) - $20 - SOLD

Gloom Beach Frankie (Complete, Will include Purse, Just not in Photo) - $15

Nude Customzied Clawdeen - $15

Shipping will be $2 for any number of outfits, $5 for dolls 1-3 and $8 for 4+ to the US, for International shipping, please ask!

Photos are attached below and new item photos can be found in the comments!

Please email me at amonsterhighguy@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these. Replies will be much faster that way. Payment can be made via Paypal.

Oh yes! You can check out some feedback for me here and here!

Views: 596

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you post pictures of the wigs on a doll to see how they look if they haven't already been sold?

Sure thing, just give me a moment!

Toastycat said:

Could you post pictures of the wigs on a doll to see how they look if they haven't already been sold?

The straight-bang wig has actually sold, but here are photos of the other three. :)

Toastycat said:

Oh my goodness they're beautiful! I may be interested in the blonde wig, but if someone else offers to buy it then go ahead! It's ironic that you used that doll to model the wigs because that's exactly who I was looking to buy it for haha.

Haha, well she's one of my favorite CAMs, the wig is your's if you want it! I haven't had any takers for it as of yet. :)

Toastycat said:

Oh my goodness they're beautiful! I may be interested in the blonde wig, but if someone else offers to buy it then go ahead! It's ironic that you used that doll to model the wigs because that's exactly who I was looking to buy it for haha.
Well if I'm not too late I'd really like to purchase it! Should I shoot you an email?
Sure thing! Please do email me, I can reply from work that way. ;) Thanks!!

I am very interested in the Middle Wig. But I was hoping I could please see other pictures. The back of the wig and inside, please.

The reason I ask is I'm wondering if the CAM Wig Peg is still attatched... or if they could fit other dolls. 

These wigs are stunning, I just know I always change up my dolls hair. So I love wigs. I tried to make a wig and it didn't work out for me. So, I know you spent a lot of time on these! They look so great.

amonsterhighguy said:

The straight-bang wig has actually sold, but here are photos of the other three. :)

Toastycat said:

Hello, I'm so sorry for the delayed response, I actually believe I have these wigs sold. If the person backs out, I'll be sure to let you know! But since, you asked, these wigs do not have pegs (I make all the base caps myself) and they will fit dolls with similar sized heads. If I have any more I'm looking to sell, I'll let you know!

Thanks a bunch for your interest however!

Tori Underbridge said:

I am very interested in the Middle Wig. But I was hoping I could please see other pictures. The back of the wig and inside, please.

The reason I ask is I'm wondering if the CAM Wig Peg is still attatched... or if they could fit other dolls. 

These wigs are stunning, I just know I always change up my dolls hair. So I love wigs. I tried to make a wig and it didn't work out for me. So, I know you spent a lot of time on these! They look so great.

amonsterhighguy said:

Toastycat said:

Bump! :D Please buy my stuff lol! I'm willing to make a deal for the more you buy!!

Do u still have nude scarah

can i trade for your Jinafire long????

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service