Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I'm late on these, but my walmart had just one 2pack and nothing else. I know they hit shelves when the movie came out but why so hard to find. My Meijer has zero frozen dolls. Do you guys know how long they might run this frozen line?

Views: 1858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Take pis lol and tell us your fav you seem to have a alot

My Toys R Us has ALOT of Frozen things. That is the only store that has Frozen things XD

These are my favorite Elsa dolls :-)

She is my passenger :-)

My standee :-)

She sits on my desk at work :-)

totally OT but I love your CATS the musical snow globe

They all look great, those dolls look taller than the ones I've seen. I have a felling you bought that cardboard piece from Toys R Us.  Someone needs to put Frozen plushies in claw machines! Did any of you all watch the abc special on Frozen they had on tonight? I recorded it but didn't get a chance to watch, I only heard of something that an image was stolen? Anyways just thought I'll mention that. 

I actually bought my standee at Hot Topic :-)

I LOVED the FROZEN special :-)

And I forgot a picture of one of my dolls: 

These lovely ladies joined my collection yesterday :-)

The Disney princess seven pack is on sale for 40 the new one has Anna and Elsa in it. I picked it one up this morning.

I've seen a picture of these online. I'm glad that they have clothes, rather than built in corsets. I like them a lot better this way, and am more tempted to buy them. :)

spend thrifty dolly said:

The Disney princess seven pack is on sale for 40 the new one has Anna and Elsa in it. I picked it one up this morning.

They have 38 inch dolls now!!! Anyone buy them? They are My size type dolls!! Now that can totally take Passenger seat like literally in your car lol

I noticed several music boxes in your first pic. Do you collect them too?

Pam Eargle said:

These are my favorite Elsa dolls :-)

She is my passenger :-)

My standee :-)

She sits on my desk at work :-)

Yes, I have a few music boxes and snowglobes and mugs in my collection :-)

I am a HUGE Broadway fan and most of them are from my favorites shows.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service