Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Frights, Camera, Action! Might be About Draculara's Past!

It has already been speculated that this movie would be focused on Draculara due to a post from a voice actor saying Venus and Draculara would be getting a lot of attention in the new MH movie and I found something that adds to that theory. I discovered that in Draculara's Schools Out diary she talks about the monster heritage paper that she's going to write and the info she's planning to put in there, and at the very end she says, "The rest of the story, like how father took in me and my mother when no one else would and why I'm a vegan vampire I'm going to save for the screenplay which I would like to film in pink and white. How scary cool would that be?"

Could this be what Frights, Camera, Action! is going to be about? If so I'm really looking forward to it!! :D

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, if it is, it sounds like a scary cool movie. ;)

~Rayne

I like the idea that draculaura and robecca or Venus is getting the spotlight! It seem like in every movie it's usually frankie who gets the spotlight.i also would like to know more about draculauras past.

Ah, I got them confused, thank you for the correction and its even more of an interesting story with Robecca anyway.  I have high hopes for this one. I love to find out more about the characters and to finally figure out why Draculara is a vegan vampire and what happened to her mother would be fantastic as well as what happened to Robecca's father. I hope this is the direction theyre going to go with the movie, they better do it right though or it will be a huge let down.

Triumvirate said:

Oh, yeah, that makes sense. How cool would that be? And also my understanding is that it's about Draculaura and Robecca, not Draculaura and Venus. And in Robecca's diary it talks about her early relationship with Draculaura. So this could be the combined origin story of Draculaura and Robecca both. 

Seeing as how the story of Robecca's dad vanished gets quite a bit of play in the new book, your speculation may be right on! We even get to learn his name.

I like the idea where we can see the parents :3

if its about Draculaura's past I hope we get a Valentine cameo(& hopefully a doll this time). :|

i have been kinda waiting for a venus spotlight rochelle and robecca have both had pretty big arcs in scaris and friday night frights but venus hasnt really been touched on too much! so i really hope the specualtion is true! 

But in Friday Night Frights we were shown Robeeca's story and how she made from various parts.

Triumvirate said:

Oh, yeah, that makes sense. How cool would that be? And also my understanding is that it's about Draculaura and Robecca, not Draculaura and Venus. And in Robecca's diary it talks about her early relationship with Draculaura. So this could be the combined origin story of Draculaura and Robecca both. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service