Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Has anyone heard an update on this?  Wiki said the 5th or the 13th, but it's not on my guide yet.  Or will it be online?  

Views: 5619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey I saw something on the schedule for nick its an hour long an said said to be announced. But the only thing is its at 5:30 in the morning.

Wow, this was really surprising. I knew that Viacom and Nick were fighting, but I didn't think that they would actually drop all of the Viacom channels! Apparently, DirecTv has been other fights before. Maybe if we are lucky, the Ghouls Rule DVD will have all 4 specials. I hope so, I can't keep all the movies in my DVR for long...

MonsterHighMommy said:

I have DirectTV and they took away all of our Viacom channels Tuesday night. I don't have Nick at all right now. I'm pretty angry. Going to call around today to find another TV provider.

It's still kinda bad on Mattel's part to not explain why they haven't aired this special yet. It sounds like its something beyond their control but still they could at least for now just say that they can't show the special at the moment. 

Still no sign? I bet it got pushed off a week or two -- Nick did that to the new Winx season.

Apparently Mattel is waiting for DirecTv and Viacom to resolve their issue, then they will air it.

I read this morning that it is going to air August 13th. They are going to show it on a Monday? I get the whole 13 thing but I think that really cuts down the audience some.

Where did you read it?

Also I think the Freaky Fab 13 will be the preview for it, not the actual showing, but this is my guess.

MonsterHighMommy said:

I read this morning that it is going to air August 13th. They are going to show it on a Monday? I get the whole 13 thing but I think that really cuts down the audience some.

NEW TRAILER FOR THE NEW TV SPECIAL - MONSTER HIGH FRIDAY NIGHT FRIGHTS! http://youtu.be/0TzM-s3B1Qg

hey guys, it's not on july the 13th. look at this.

Friday Night Frights - Monster High Wiki

I bet it's coming out when the video game does.

Ok. I do not Know the exact time or date Nacht , but  they finally added a trailer on YouTube About Monster High Friday Night Frights. It looks like a great movie, and I guess either Nick or Monster High rescheduled or something...anyways here it is ghouls! The longly anticipated MH movie of the summer's trailer!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=monster%20high%3A%20...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service