Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Has anyone heard an update on this?  Wiki said the 5th or the 13th, but it's not on my guide yet.  Or will it be online?  

Views: 5619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, the last two were on Nick first; I wonder if this is due to some weirdness with Nick not putting it on schedule?

both of those links go to very old info though -- the graphic has been up since, I think January; and the film info is also from earlier this year. and that sort of thing is always subject to change.

I hope you are right!! I just wish they'd say something/

no idea its ment to be out on the 5th its now the 8th

I looked ahead on my TV schedule, I saw every single thing that Nick was playing this Friday. No MH, what the frog is going on?!

It's a possiblity that they may show the special this month OR may hold it back until November due to the release of the new Roller Maze game coming out out on the 13th.

No at the monster high website when you play Sweet Memories it gives you a map of the catacombs and shows you all the games there are and movies.Phantom Roller and the premeire of Friday Night Frights comes out the 13th of July...said by Monster High itself.

Jena M. said:

I dont think its on the 13th cause they would post a preview.

That's been there since February. Perhaps plans have changed, though it would be bad form of Mattel to not inform the fanbase.

Anne Sophia said:

No at the monster high website when you play Sweet Memories it gives you a map of the catacombs and shows you all the games there are and movies.Phantom Roller and the premeire of Friday Night Frights comes out the 13th of July...said by Monster High itself.

Jena M. said:

I dont think its on the 13th cause they would post a preview.

It still isn't on my guide or anything but the one thing I can offer is that Nick is terrible about updating the guide. Dora has tv specials on a couple of times a year and almost every time they don't update until the day before. I remember how excited my daughter was about Dora's Ballet Adventure and it didn't show it up on the guide to record until that morning of the premier.

Is there another way to watch the specials beside Nick? For satellite customers Viacom has suspended services of it channels, including Nickelodeon channels, over a budget contract dispute. I need another way to see it if the channel is not restored by Friday.

I'm in the same boat.  I'm hoping they strike a deal before Friday.  When the CW network had a similar problem with DirectTV, the channel was only gone for a day, at the most.

M said:

Is there another way to watch the specials beside Nick? For satellite customers Viacom has suspended services of it channels, including Nickelodeon channels, over a budget contract dispute. I need another way to see it if the channel is not restored by Friday.

Hey...rember with the last 2 specials they had them on a website were you could watch it, and they posted it the day before it aired on nick? If they don't have the RM special tomorrow, I will start to wounder what is going on even more...

its not on mine eitheR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????

I have DirectTV and they took away all of our Viacom channels Tuesday night. I don't have Nick at all right now. I'm pretty angry. Going to call around today to find another TV provider.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service