Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Has anyone heard an update on this?  Wiki said the 5th or the 13th, but it's not on my guide yet.  Or will it be online?  

Views: 5619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy July 5th everyone.Just waiting for them to upload a video..

thats not good :(

Nacht Vogel said:

mine goes two weeks in advance, and it's not even listed. 

They've started releasing SDCC news today....so I'm not feeling too hopeful about Friday Night Fights.

But there's a "special" something shelduled for today in the webisodes list

Julia Phelps said:

They've started releasing SDCC news today....so I'm not feeling too hopeful about Friday Night Fights.

What SDCC news? O_O

Julia Phelps said:

yeah, I'm worried it's just something to do with SDCC, since they started putting out news today:

https://www.facebook.com/events/340350096042429/

(Ghouls Rule sneak peeks, costume contest, SDCC doll giveaway, "1st ever panel" w/ voice talent and designers, meet up, bag giveaway, etc.)

Hopefully they'll put whatever it is up soon!

Bj-Lydia said:

But there's a "special" something shelduled for today in the webisodes list

How do you know its on the 13th? It hasn't even been a trailer for it yet. They were suppose to release a special thingy today but nothing! Just a new webisode but whoop ha I wanted the special!!!!

heres what i wrote on the other thread

Scout said:

I think Friday Night Frights is delayed. So we will probably get FNF trailer on Freaky Fab 13 this month and then it will air on the 19th of july, replacing the Hoodude ep. This is why it wasn't on anyone's TV guides

(just a guess!)

oh

Scout said:

heres what i wrote on the other thread

Scout said:

I think Friday Night Frights is delayed. So we will probably get FNF trailer on Freaky Fab 13 this month and then it will air on the 19th of july, replacing the Hoodude ep. This is why it wasn't on anyone's TV guides

(just a guess!)

TV guide is showing up to the 20th now, and there's no sign of the special being on Nick. It's obviously been delayed, but I'm surprised there's been no news about it since they announced it so long ago. We're bummed, my little ghoul's been waiting for the MH/derby crossover since we first heard about it!

It is coming out on the thirteenth. It will most likely be online at first, because there have been no trailers for it yet on Nickelodeon (normally where MH TV specials air). Perhaps later it will air on television. So far there has been no trailer, but supposedly photos have been released and are fairly easy to find when searched using Google, however, the pictures are very mainstream, no pictures that would be specific to this special (for example, no pictures of anybody wearing skating gear). Mostly shots of CGI Operetta.

I just googled it and got this

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/mh-operetta/images/29838772/title/watch...

http://www.filmaffinity.com/en/film287985.html

So, it most likely IS the 13th. Not to mention, It's a FRIDAY the 13th which was when the last special was aired too. and that's usually a special day for MH. It probably will be online first and aired on Nick. Wasn't the last one like that too? or available to watch online?

Peace 4 Pandas said:

It is coming out on the thirteenth. It will most likely be online at first, because there have been no trailers for it yet on Nickelodeon (normally where MH TV specials air). Perhaps later it will air on television. So far there has been no trailer, but supposedly photos have been released and are fairly easy to find when searched using Google, however, the pictures are very mainstream, no pictures that would be specific to this special (for example, no pictures of anybody wearing skating gear). Mostly shots of CGI Operetta.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service