Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Has anyone heard an update on this?  Wiki said the 5th or the 13th, but it's not on my guide yet.  Or will it be online?  

Views: 5619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think its on the 13th
Its on the 13th 

Jenny Timberfoot said:
I think its on the 13th

if it's on NIK it's not on my guide.  In the past for the others it's been on my guide bu this point so I can hit record so we don't miss it. 

Yeah it's not showing for us either. On the game on the website it said July 13th -- if it's going to be delayed I hope they announce it soon!

I dont think its on the 13th cause they would post a preview.
I dont think its on the 13th cause they would post a preview.

They have new specials every Friday the 13th, with the exception of the Valentine's day special and Halloween. So yes it is going to be on Friday the 13th, they probably just haven't listed it on the TV yet.

Oh I think I got it! July 5: Special! Stay Tuned <----This is probably, when Mattel will show us the trailer of the new Friday Night Frights movie.

That's what I'm hoping - then we'll know the date for sure.

Bj-Lydia said:

Oh I think I got it! July 5: Special! Stay Tuned <----This is probably, when Mattel will show us the trailer of the new Friday Night Frights movie.

Oh yeah! so that I guess will be the "webisode" for this week. THe preview will tell us about it and give us the date probably... well that is what a preview is XD

my guide on tv only goes a week ahead of time and thats why its not listed yet

mine goes two weeks in advance, and it's not even listed. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service